Call for Donations - All new donations go towards our 2014 operating expenses. Please consider an ANNUAL donation to help keep this site operating. Click here to Donate

Photo

CL buttom and light problems

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 twinaviation

twinaviation

• Members
  • 2 posts
Neutral

Posted May 11, 2012 - 09:11 PM

Hi I do have been experiencing a problem for last few months with CL bottom and light. Precisely, during the driving this light on the right-side panel would come up and would not be distinguished at the end of the drive, or sometimes, after I passed over rough patch and light would be diminished, until the next path hole would come up. Problem with this light is that when I use remote to lock or unlock the vehicle, turn signal would not blink and horn would sound like two short beeps, indicating that some of the doors or trunks are not closed correctly. Fact is that all doors and lids are closed completely, but I do believe that I do have an electrical problem with either brokken wire or inoperative sensor in doors or lids. It seems like electrical wire or sensor problem...Anybody experinced similar issues on 2002 Porshe Boxter?

#2 RFM

RFM

• Moderators
  • 3,392 posts
Excellent

Posted May 12, 2012 - 01:43 AM

Two beeps means an alarm system problem, not an open zone. You need to read out the error code(s) with a diagnostic tool as PIWIS or similar to analyse the problem(s), otherwise it becomes a complete guess.
Life starts @ 7.000 RPM

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

The RennTech.org site is Member supported!   Make an ANNUAL donation to RennTech.org    Make an ANNUAL donation to RennTech.org