Jump to content
×
×

Welcome to RennTech.org Community, Guest

There are many great features available to you once you register at RennTech.org
You are free to view posts here, but you must log in to reply to existing posts, or to start your own new topic. Like most online communities, there are costs involved to maintain a site like this - so we encourage our members to donate. All donations go to the costs operating and maintaining this site. We prefer that guests take part in our community and we offer a lot in return to those willing to join our corner of the Porsche world. This site is 99 percent member supported (less than 1 percent comes from advertising) - so please consider an annual donation to keep this site running.

Here are some of the features available - once you register at RennTech.org

  • View Classified Ads
  • DIY Tutorials
  • Porsche TSB Listings
  • VIN Decoder
  • Special Offers
  • OBD II P-Codes
  • Paint Codes
  • Registry
  • Videos System
  • and get rid of this welcome message

It takes just a few minutes to register, and it's FREE

Contributing Members also get these additional benefits:
(you become a Contributing Member by donating money to the operation of this site)

  • No ads - advertisements are removed
  • Access the Contributors Only Forum
  • Contributing Members Only Downloads
  • Send attachments with PMs
  • All image/file storage limits are substantially increased for all Contributing Members
  • Option Codes Lookup
  • VIN Option Lookups (limited)
pennyporsche

Lost Radio Code - post your request here

Recommended Posts

    You can remove these ads by becoming a Contributing Member.

Hi Loren,

I've got a 2002 996

 

The Becker serial number is 15055978

Model no. BE2580

Type IDIS

 

Siemens 

Serial No. PO8030147641/03

 

Could you please help me to get the code ?

Thanks

Edited by romeochris

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, romeochris said:

Hi Loren,

I've got a 2002 996

 

The Becker serial number is 15055978

Model no. BE2580

Type IDIS

 

Siemens 

Serial No. PO8030147641/03

 

Could you please help me to get the code ?

Thanks

 

You did not read the Lost Radio Code FAQ...

 

"Can you give me a code for my PCM?
These units are manufactured jointly by Siemens and Becker, and the only place where you can get the codes required is from the dealer/ OPC. The PCM’s require two codes, the ICS/Siemens code and a Becker code. The ICS is the first code requested.
Sorry, the only place you can get a PCM code is from a dealer/ OPC."

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi Loren.  I'm new to owning a Porsche.  I bought a 1997 Boxster over the weekend and can't figure out the radio code.  I've tried the dealers and no one can give me the working code.  Just curious if you can help.

 

1997 Porsche Boxster

Becker CDR-210

R2896

S/N V5011168

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, MattShreve said:

Hi Loren.  I'm new to owning a Porsche.  I bought a 1997 Boxster over the weekend and can't figure out the radio code.  I've tried the dealers and no one can give me the working code.  Just curious if you can help.

 

1997 Porsche Boxster

Becker CDR-210

R2896

S/N V5011168

 

 

Try 8432

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi Loren, 

Thanks in advance for your advice. 

I have followed your instructions for retrieving the details from my CDR-21 They are as follows:

Model :R1097

Serial: W5013012

Just had my battery replaced and the car didn't have it's original owner manual when I purchased it. :(

I'd really appreciate if you could please advise me of the code to unlock my stereo.

Kind regards,

Andrew

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Mike Oxhuge said:

Hi Loren, 

Thanks in advance for your advice. 

I have followed your instructions for retrieving the details from my CDR-21 They are as follows:

Model :R1097

Serial: W5013012

Just had my battery replaced and the car didn't have it's original owner manual when I purchased it. :(

I'd really appreciate if you could please advise me of the code to unlock my stereo.

Kind regards,

Andrew

 

 

Try 8721

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi, I'm writing from South Korea and taking a ride with 92 America roadster.

 

Btw, I lost my becker unit code.

 

Mine is 7992 becker and serial number is 85010350.

 

Anyone who sees my posting, please tell me the code. :)

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, yarn71 said:

Hi, I'm writing from South Korea and taking a ride with 92 America roadster.

 

Btw, I lost my becker unit code.

 

Mine is 7992 becker and serial number is 85010350.

 

Anyone who sees my posting, please tell me the code. :)

 

 

Please read the Lost Radio Code FAQ... we do not have codes for any radios other than the ones listed in the FAQ.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello Loren,

    Can you please help me with code  for  2002 911 turbo

Becker  CR 220

model number 4362

Serial number 15005264

i will really appreciate it .

Thank you so much in advance

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Nomi said:

Hello Loren,

    Can you please help me with code  for  2002 911 turbo

Becker  CR 220

model number 4362

Serial number 15005264

i will really appreciate it .

Thank you so much in advance

 

Try 9834

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest DavidinNC

Hello,

 

I have a Blaupunkt Los Angeles SQR 48.  Serial number is 59000656.  Can you help me with the security code?

 

Regards,

 

David

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


  • Similar Content

    • By danish
      I replced the CDR23 with Seicane Android HU.  It comes with Canbus adapter and I purchaed MOST adapter with it to make it work with factory Bose amp.
      The unit powers up fine, but the MOST adapter needs to have power to work.  Any suggestion where can I connect the three wires listed in the pic to?  I assume the main socket that was connected to the CDR23 has power, but don’t know which wire is which.  How easy would it be to get power from lighter adapter aux?  I am planning to replace that lighter adapter with USB port for the HU as well.
       
      Thanks

    • By andrewjt19
      Hello, 
      Does anyone know how to find the radio security code other than removing the actual multimedia console? I found this website here but not sure if it really works. My concern is when I change the battery (which is dying) how to gain access to the multimedia center again should it require a security code. I am the third owner and have found nothing written in any of the vehicle documents. Any advice would be appreciated.
    • By Loren
      Becker radios and nav systems parts & service
    • By Donna
      Can someone direct me to where I can find the radio code for a 2001 boxster s. Type radio 4462. Serial be446215061517. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
×

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.