Welcome to RennTech.org Community, Guest

There are many great features available to you once you register at RennTech.org
You are free to view posts here, but you must log in to reply to existing posts, or to start your own new topic. Like most online communities, there are costs involved to maintain a site like this - so we encourage our members to donate. All donations go to the costs operating and maintaining this site. We prefer that guests take part in our community and we offer a lot in return to those willing to join our corner of the Porsche world. This site is 99 percent member supported (less than 1 percent comes from advertising) - so please consider an annual donation to keep this site running.

Here are some of the features available - once you register at RennTech.org

• View Classified Ads
  • DIY Tutorials
  • Porsche TSB Listings (limited)
  • VIN Decoder
  • Special Offers
  • OBD II P-Codes
  • Paint Codes
  • Registry
  • Videos System
  • View Reviews
  • and get rid of this welcome message

It takes just a few minutes to register, and it's FREE

Contributing Members also get these additional benefits:
(you become a Contributing Member by donating money to the operation of this site)

• No ads - advertisements are removed
  • Access the Contributors Only Forum
  • Contributing Members Only Downloads
  • Send attachments with PMs
  • All image/file storage limits are substantially increased for all Contributing Members
  • Option Codes Lookup
  • VIN Option Lookups (limited)

When will Porsche launch the 2013 991 Turbo in Europe?

Porschephile<

I would think there would be. You know that the dealers will gouge when they get their first ones. Maybe $25 to $50k over sticker.. That's what they did on the 2007 GT3's. They tried to do it on the 2010 GT3's but people weren't going for it...

New Turbo model will have lots of $ interest...

:cheers:

Porschephile<

I would think there would be. You know that the dealers will gouge when they get their first ones. Maybe $25 to $50k over sticker.. That's what they did on the 2007 GT3's. They tried to do it on the 2010 GT3's but people weren't going for it...

Thanks for your kind reply

I see such a scheme is very common in the U.S but I believe now a days these marketing scheme is phasing out.

We don't have mark ups nor we have to pay any kind of premiums in our region. I never experienced this with of the porsches I have bought and currently own; in exception with the first porsche that I bought when I was living in the USA.

Actually, I have been thinking about several options: whether to buy a 993 turbo and get it modified into 993 RSR by Ninemeister in the Uk, a 917 LMK from Werkzcars in australia and get a 6 cylinder engines to make it as authentic as possible (which will cost and take alot of time) , or wait for the new turbo. Personally, I have been in contact with alot specialized vintage racing companies in germany for 917 project. What you think?

Regards

Porschephile<

Thanks for your kind reply

I see such a scheme is very common in the U.S but I believe now a days these marketing scheme is phasing out.

We don't have mark ups nor we have to pay any kind of premiums in our region. I never experienced this with of the porsches I have bought and currently own; in exception with the first porsche that I bought when I was living in the USA.

Actually, I have been thinking about several options: whether to buy a 993 turbo and get it modified into 993 RSR by Ninemeister in the Uk, a 917 LMK from Werkzcars in australia and get a 6 cylinder engines to make it as authentic as possible (which will cost and take alot of time) , or wait for the new turbo. Personally, I have been in contact with alot specialized vintage racing companies in germany for 917 project. What you think?

Regards

Correction> 2 6 cylinder air cooled

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

You could just go for a Sinclair 911, if you're looking for something special and have that kind of scratch.

But to answer your question, just look back at the historic time lags between model updates on new chassis. That should give you a pretty good idea of when to expect the new twin snail.

And yes, I just bumped a very old thread. N00bsauce.

Edited by boondocksaint