Welcome to RennTech.org Community, Guest

There are many great features available to you once you register at RennTech.org
You are free to view posts here, but you must log in to reply to existing posts, or to start your own new topic. Like most online communities, there are costs involved to maintain a site like this - so we encourage our members to donate. All donations go to the costs operating and maintaining this site. We prefer that guests take part in our community and we offer a lot in return to those willing to join our corner of the Porsche world. This site is 99 percent member supported (less than 1 percent comes from advertising) - so please consider an annual donation to keep this site running.

Here are some of the features available - once you register at RennTech.org

• View Classified Ads
  • DIY Tutorials
  • Porsche TSB Listings (limited)
  • VIN Decoder
  • Special Offers
  • OBD II P-Codes
  • Paint Codes
  • Registry
  • Videos System
  • View Reviews
  • and get rid of this welcome message

It takes just a few minutes to register, and it's FREE

Contributing Members also get these additional benefits:
(you become a Contributing Member by donating money to the operation of this site)

• No ads - advertisements are removed
  • Access the Contributors Only Forum
  • Contributing Members Only Downloads
  • Send attachments with PMs
  • All image/file storage limits are substantially increased for all Contributing Members
  • Option Codes Lookup
  • VIN Option Lookups (limited)

Hey everyone,

After installing the AP Carbon Y-pipe in a 2010 Panamera Turbo, A short drive reveals fault code p006800 & p107100

P107100

NOX Sensor -G295- heating control signal Implausible signal

Upper limit value exceeded

(This Vehicle also has an aftermarket exhaust)

P006800

MAP/MAF - Throttle Position Correlation

Value below lower limit value

At this time i am unable to adapt the throttle body with durametric.

( although the function is shown [preview release 6.2] )

Does the key on 1 min key off 10 s adaption work on the panamera?

Unable to reach boost levels above .3 bar currently.... assuming this code forces a limp mode?

(previous to this there was a minor vacuum leak also causing and additional maf code which has been since repaired)

Please Advise and thanks in advance.....

http://www.agency-power.com/catalog/agency-power-carbon-fiber-3inch-pipe-porsche-panamera-turbo-p-132144.html?osCsid=driob01hprs34fojmpd0hio6a1

- UPDATE -

AP claims that the ECM should be able to make all nessecary adjustments and that no fault codes should be present.

So we removed all the aftermarket intake pipes and re-installed the factory hoses and Y-Pipe. Cleared faults and went for an extensive test drive....

Vehicle runs great... full boost and no codes.......

With the AP Y-Pipe, the fault code would appear even after holding revs off idle for about a minute..

Waiting on AP for some more support... Im trying to figure out if its a pressure differential issue just on the cusp of being out of range for the twin map sensors or would a mere throttle body adaption take car of the issue... I am able to replicate the fault with out being on boost....

(keeping fingers crossed for next durametric update for throttle adaptions!!!)

Any thoughts?

Can't hepl you with your codes. But I can give you some useful advice.. Stay clear of anything "Agency" makes. It is of poor quality and poor fitment. Look into the more quality tuners such as EVO. I wasted a lot of money on their (Agency) garbage on my 997 Turbo. The phrase "AP Support" is an oxymoron.

Hope you get your problems sorted..

Edited by phillipj
  • Upvote 1

Thanks,

Ill agree their support is lacking... the customer was really hot for that carbon piece i guess....

They said they might consider a refund to him if they put it on another panamera at their shop in az and it causes the same problem..... I think i know what the outcome will be lol... (i even thought about our cold temperatures creating more volume than in AZ)

Chip tuners are saying they can take care of these issues with custom flash (also a 70 - 100 hp increase :thumbup: ) So we shall see

Up to the guy with the wallet at this point