Welcome to RennTech.org Community, Guest

There are many great features available to you once you register at RennTech.org
You are free to view posts here, but you must log in to reply to existing posts, or to start your own new topic. Like most online communities, there are costs involved to maintain a site like this - so we encourage our members to donate. All donations go to the costs operating and maintaining this site. We prefer that guests take part in our community and we offer a lot in return to those willing to join our corner of the Porsche world. This site is 99 percent member supported (less than 1 percent comes from advertising) - so please consider an annual donation to keep this site running.

Here are some of the features available - once you register at RennTech.org

• View Classified Ads
  • DIY Tutorials
  • Porsche TSB Listings (limited)
  • VIN Decoder
  • Special Offers
  • OBD II P-Codes
  • Paint Codes
  • Registry
  • Videos System
  • View Reviews
  • and get rid of this welcome message

It takes just a few minutes to register, and it's FREE

Contributing Members also get these additional benefits:
(you become a Contributing Member by donating money to the operation of this site)

• No ads - advertisements are removed
  • Access the Contributors Only Forum
  • Contributing Members Only Downloads
  • Send attachments with PMs
  • All image/file storage limits are substantially increased for all Contributing Members
  • Option Codes Lookup
  • VIN Option Lookups (limited)

Turbo Spoiler issues with a great fix

Finally a great solution for the 996 and 997 spoiler problems. There is a company in Germany that will take your spoiler assembly, take it apart, replace the internals with better components, test it for three days and give a lifetime warranty for the system. My system for my 996 turbo is currently being worked on. I will include a few pictures of the parts removed and hopefully a few of the system being tested. 
Can't wait for my spoiler to never be on issue. 
Here is a link
http://p-speed.de/

post-100244-0-67270600-1459802126_thumb.

post-100244-0-67965800-1459802141_thumb.

post-100244-0-70258300-1459802152_thumb.

I'd like to bring the RennKit to your attention (http://rennkit.com). It appears to me to be the way Porsche should have built this system in the first place. The price is a little steep but considering what some folks are paying for the Porsche replacement. . .

If your current hydraulic system still works, selling it and getting one of these seems pretty smart (and not having to wonder when the hydraulics are going to fail: priceless).

Here's a YouTube clip of it in action:

• Upvote 1

I'm surprised the moderator allows a brand new poster to create a new thread and put an obvious ad in for a product complete with web address and logo.  This thread was an obvious attempt to advertise a product.  He did the same thing on Rennlist with his post #1.

Anyhow thanks for the props Michael.