Welcome to RennTech.org Community, Guest

There are many great features available to you once you register at RennTech.org
You are free to view posts here, but you must login to reply to existing posts, or to start your own new topic. Like most online communities, there are costs involved to maintain a site like this - so we encourage our members to donate. All donations go to the costs operating and maintaining this site. We prefer that guests take part in our community and we offer a lot in return to those willing to join our corner of the Porsche world. This site is 99 percent member supported (less than 1 percent comes from advertising) - so please consider an annual donation to keep this site running.

Here are some of the features available - once you register at RennTech.org

• View Classified Ads
  • DIY Tutorials
  • Porsche TSB Listings
  • VIN Decoder
  • Special Offers
  • OBD II P-Codes
  • Paint Codes
  • Registry
  • Videos System
  • and get rid of this welcome message

It takes just a few minutes to register, and it's FREE

Contributing Members also get these additional benefits:
(you become a Contributing Member by donating money to the operation of this site)

• No ads - advertisements are removed
  • Access the Contributors Only Forum
  • Contributing Members Only Downloads
  • Send attachments with PMs
  • All image/file storage limits are substantially increased for all Contributing Members
  • Option Codes Lookup
  • VIN Option Lookups (limited)
l3m

Parts-Tools-etc. - For Sale
New OEM Porsche MK.1 996 GT3 front bumper

2 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Part # 996.505.983.01 

Fits: 
1999-2001 996/986 vehicles

Details:
I'm selling a brand new OEM Porsche MK.1 GT3 Front Bumper. It will fit '99-'01 996 and 986 vehicles. Made of raw plastic, ready for primer and paint. If desired, license plate holes can be filled when you get it painted.

Note: This DOES NOT include a tow hook cover and an OEM front lip that attaches to the bottom of the bumper.

Price: $1200 + shipping

Screenshot2013-07-17at22708PM_zpsoxfo2ll

Screenshot2013-07-17at22530PM_zpsoo0dgtr

Screenshot2013-07-17at22546PM_zpsn8cdjj7

Screenshot2013-07-17at22645PM_zpsfudaush

Edited by l3m
Change price

You can remove these ads by becoming a Contributing Member.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Octane4evr
      I recently purchased my first Porsche, a 2003 C4S, so I'm new to RennTech. It came with these beautiful HRE wheels but I'm kind of a purist about these things so I've gone back to Turbo Twists.

The wheels are in great condition, some small chips on the paint around the lug nuts. 

They are authentic HRE wheels made specifically for the wide body 996/997 C4S and Turbo.

Style: 840R

Front: 19x8.5 ET 41
      Rear: 19x11 ET 31

Center finish: Standard Silver Paint
      Outer finish: Polish

As this car is new to me, I have no idea how many miles they have on them or when they were mounted.

Three of the 4 tires are in good condition. Driving out to get the new wheels mounted one of the rears picked up a piece of steel and is dead. I've left the tires on to protect the wheels.

I can ship the wheels with tires at purchaser's expense or unmount the tires and ship them, again at the purchaser's expense. I'm located in Seattle.

There are more pictures on the Rennlist posting for these same wheels, for some reason I couldn't upload all of them to this one.

Wheels shown on the car - car's not included 

• By ivass
      996 Silver Guard Plus OEM outdoor car cover for sale. Part number is PNA508996 - w/aero kit. I used it on a 996 with a GT3 deck lid and wing. It will also fit the taco wing of the aero kit. I certain it can be used on 997s with aero kit as well. $125 shipped.
    • By iorchii
      Category: Wheels & Tires
      Price: $2650
      Private or Vendor Listing: Private Listing
      Part fits: Porsche 911 997 Turbo, Porsche 911 997 Non-Turbo, Porsche 911 996 Turbo, Porsche 911 996 Non-Turbo
      Location (State): CA
      Item Condition: Used
      Shipping Information: Item can be shipped
      Like New - Clean - 20" HRE FF01 Wheel Set
      Finish- Liquid Silver 
      Fits- 2012+ Porsche 991 Narrow Body, Turbo, C4, C4S, Carrera Carrera S 
      Narrow Body- No spacers needed 
      Turbo- Run a 5mm rear spacer 
      Turbo S- Run a 7mm rear spacer

Fitment 
      Front- 20x8.5 ET50 Weight- 23.8lbs 
      Rear- 20x11 ET60 Weight- 24.6lbs

Recommended tire sizes 
      Front- 245/35/20 
      Rear- 295/30/20 or 305/30/20

(4) 8mm spacers will be included which can be used for Porsche 911 (991) 
      01H008550022-01 
      Aluminum Forged Made in Japan    

• By Temmel
      Vredestein Wintrack Extremes mounted on an extra set of Turbo Twist rims.   Used two winters on my 2001 C4 that I just sold.  Truly unreal traction in snow and icy conditions. Commuted to Boston 15 miles everyday during Snowmageddon - and I live up a steep hill. For the fun of it I would take my car down to the big beach parking lot at the bottom of our hill and see if I could get it to fishtail  doing figure 8 laps in 4" of new snow - you could, but you had to really punch it on turn (like you never would in a million years actually driving on a road).  In fact it wasn't really that fun until I turned of the stability control and then punched it in turns. Then you can have fun drifting, but its really amazing how much more traction you get in snow and ice with these. I think the rubber must stay soft at low temps. If you buy these you are going to want to slap a plow on your car. 508-513-7613. Todd   I can email good pics - having trouble uploading because they are high res. 

• By Temmel
      I have an excellent condition arctic silver hardtop from my former 2001 996 C4. Asking $800. thanks Todd 508-513-7613