Welcome to RennTech.org Community, Guest

There are many great features available to you once you register at RennTech.org
You are free to view posts here, but you must log in to reply to existing posts, or to start your own new topic. Like most online communities, there are costs involved to maintain a site like this - so we encourage our members to donate. All donations go to the costs operating and maintaining this site. We prefer that guests take part in our community and we offer a lot in return to those willing to join our corner of the Porsche world. This site is 99 percent member supported (less than 1 percent comes from advertising) - so please consider an annual donation to keep this site running.

Here are some of the features available - once you register at RennTech.org

• View Classified Ads
  • DIY Tutorials
  • Porsche TSB Listings (limited)
  • VIN Decoder
  • Special Offers
  • OBD II P-Codes
  • Paint Codes
  • Registry
  • Videos System
  • View Reviews
  • and get rid of this welcome message

It takes just a few minutes to register, and it's FREE

Contributing Members also get these additional benefits:
(you become a Contributing Member by donating money to the operation of this site)

• No ads - advertisements are removed
  • Access the Contributors Only Forum
  • Contributing Members Only Downloads
  • Send attachments with PMs
  • All image/file storage limits are substantially increased for all Contributing Members
  • Option Codes Lookup
  • VIN Option Lookups (limited)

2005 Cayenne Turbo help needed to solve faults

Hi, Im a newby both to Porsche and to the forum. I have reasonably good technical skill around various european autos. I am looking to buy an 05 Cayenne Turbo and I have the following faults from PIWIS II, was wondering if anyone maybe able to help with the question marks?:

1772 - Signal lead for pressure sensor  - this one I think I have solved, needs new/repaired air pump for aromatic suspension

1134 - Alarm Siren/Alarm System Horn (no display) - ?

1308 - Control Module for roof electrics (no signal/communication) - sunroof does absolutely nothing, switch doesn't make any noises or sounds - ?

0830 - Passenger Compartment Roof Control Module (no signal/communication) - I assume this is tied into sunroof issue - ?

1327 - Park Assist Control Module (No signal/ communication) - If this means the module is gone, anyone know her I can buy a new one?

P0441 - Tank vent System (below lower limit value) - think I can solve this by changing the tank vent valve.

0363 - Servo motor for volume air flow flap. Right Rear (no display) - If the servo motor is busted anyone know where I can get a new one?

2600 - Temperature valve servo motor rear right (no display) - Think this is tied into the above ?

I live in Malaysia so suggestions for parts that ship internationally?

Cheers 

2 hours ago, Zedemel said:

Thankyou, one of my conclusions was a weak battery, but the car starts easily and seems to manage electrical load well even when the engine is off. Not sure how old the battery is.

Try checking some fuses. 

Left side fuse panel number 16 and 42

Right side panel fuses 36 and 42. 

With you ignition off the battery should read at least 12.6 volts after being sitting for 1 hour with car locked, unlock vehicle then test voltage using the engine bay terminal connections provided. With engine at idle or any rpm 13.7-14.2 volts should measured and stable. 

Also look for wet carpet under the driver and passenger side and corroded broken wires under there too. 

IMG_20160403_224159.png

IMG_20160403_224258.png