Welcome to RennTech.org Community, Guest

There are many great features available to you once you register at RennTech.org
You are free to view posts here, but you must login to reply to existing posts, or to start your own new topic. Like most online communities, there are costs involved to maintain a site like this - so we encourage our members to donate. All donations go to the costs operating and maintaining this site. We prefer that guests take part in our community and we offer a lot in return to those willing to join our corner of the Porsche world. This site is 99 percent member supported (less than 1 percent comes from advertising) - so please consider an annual donation to keep this site running.

Here are some of the features available - once you register at RennTech.org

• View Classified Ads
  • DIY Tutorials
  • Porsche TSB Listings
  • VIN Decoder
  • Special Offers
  • OBD II P-Codes
  • Paint Codes
  • Registry
  • Videos System
  • and get rid of this welcome message

It takes just a few minutes to register, and it's FREE

Contributing Members also get these additional benefits:
(you become a Contributing Member by donating money to the operation of this site)

• No ads - advertisements are removed
  • Access the Contributors Only Forum
  • Contributing Members Only Downloads
  • Send attachments with PMs
  • All image/file storage limits are substantially increased for all Contributing Members
  • Option Codes Lookup
  • VIN Option Lookups (limited)
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
RicksCarrera

Parts-Tools-etc. - For Sale
LN IMS Pro tool kit for sale

1 post in this topic

Hello all. I am just finishing up a major project, LN dual race IMS, RMS, AOS, flywheel and clutch.

I am selling the LN engineering pro tool kit. This toolkit is required if you do this project. 

This is my thinking: The toolkit is expensive. I paid $350 for it. I would like to sell it for $300.

I am happy to pay a one time use fee of $50 and the person that buys it can sell it for $250 if they like and so on.

Cheers Rick

You can remove these ads by becoming a Contributing Member.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Similar Content

• By iorchii
      Category: Wheels & Tires
      Price: $2,295
      Private or Vendor Listing: Private Listing
      Part fits: Porsche 911 997 Turbo, Porsche 911 997 Non-Turbo, Porsche 911 996 Turbo, Porsche 911 996 Non-Turbo
      Location (State): CA
      Item Condition: Used
      Shipping Information: Item can be shipped
      Like New - Clean - 20" HRE FF01 Wheel Set
      Finish- Liquid Silver 
      Fits- 2012+ Porsche 991 Narrow Body, Turbo, C4, C4S, Carrera Carrera S 
      Narrow Body- No spacers needed 
      Turbo- Run a 5mm rear spacer 
      Turbo S- Run a 7mm rear spacer

Fitment 
      Front- 20x8.5 ET50 Weight- 23.8lbs 
      Rear- 20x11 ET60 Weight- 24.6lbs

Recommended tire sizes 
      Front- 245/35/20 
      Rear- 295/30/20 or 305/30/20

(4) 8mm spacers will be included which can be used for Porsche 911 (991) 
      01H008550022-01 
      Aluminum Forged Made in Japan    

• By FuturSculptr
      CAE Ultra Shifter Part# 10014
      Price: $889.00

I bought this shifter last March from Hard Motorsport for a car project. It was unboxed and sat around. It was briefly bolted in place but never connected to cables or used. The knob was powdercoated a custom red. This shifter is a work of art and I wish I had a chance to use it... It's a chance to save a lot on a nearly new item.

Please verify that this component will fit your vehicle before purchasing.
      I ask that buyer pay shipping. 
      Thanks for looking

• By l3m
      Part # 996.505.983.01 

Fits: 
      1999-2001 996/986 vehicles

Details:
      I'm selling a brand new OEM Porsche MK.1 GT3 Front Bumper. It will fit '99-'01 996 and 986 vehicles. Made of raw plastic, ready for primer and paint. If desired, license plate holes can be filled when you get it painted.

Note: This DOES NOT include a tow hook cover and an OEM front lip that attaches to the bottom of the bumper.

Price: $1200 + shipping

• By ivass
      996 Silver Guard Plus OEM outdoor car cover for sale. Part number is PNA508996 - w/aero kit. I used it on a 996 with a GT3 deck lid and wing. It will also fit the taco wing of the aero kit. I certain it can be used on 997s with aero kit as well. $125 shipped.
    • By Temmel
      Vredestein Wintrack Extremes mounted on an extra set of Turbo Twist rims.   Used two winters on my 2001 C4 that I just sold.  Truly unreal traction in snow and icy conditions. Commuted to Boston 15 miles everyday during Snowmageddon - and I live up a steep hill. For the fun of it I would take my car down to the big beach parking lot at the bottom of our hill and see if I could get it to fishtail  doing figure 8 laps in 4" of new snow - you could, but you had to really punch it on turn (like you never would in a million years actually driving on a road).  In fact it wasn't really that fun until I turned of the stability control and then punched it in turns. Then you can have fun drifting, but its really amazing how much more traction you get in snow and ice with these. I think the rubber must stay soft at low temps. If you buy these you are going to want to slap a plow on your car. 508-513-7613. Todd   I can email good pics - having trouble uploading because they are high res.