Welcome to RennTech.org Community, Guest

There are many great features available to you once you register at RennTech.org
You are free to view posts here, but you must log in to reply to existing posts, or to start your own new topic. Like most online communities, there are costs involved to maintain a site like this - so we encourage our members to donate. All donations go to the costs operating and maintaining this site. We prefer that guests take part in our community and we offer a lot in return to those willing to join our corner of the Porsche world. This site is 99 percent member supported (less than 1 percent comes from advertising) - so please consider an annual donation to keep this site running.

Here are some of the features available - once you register at RennTech.org

• View Classified Ads
  • DIY Tutorials
  • Porsche TSB Listings (limited)
  • VIN Decoder
  • Special Offers
  • OBD II P-Codes
  • Paint Codes
  • Registry
  • Videos System
  • View Reviews
  • and get rid of this welcome message

It takes just a few minutes to register, and it's FREE

Contributing Members also get these additional benefits:
(you become a Contributing Member by donating money to the operation of this site)

• No ads - advertisements are removed
  • Access the Contributors Only Forum
  • Contributing Members Only Downloads
  • Send attachments with PMs
  • All image/file storage limits are substantially increased for all Contributing Members
  • Option Codes Lookup
  • VIN Option Lookups (limited)

I was checking / fixing fuses, pulling them and putting new that kind of stuff and now my windows do not open and the front light are always on! The fuses are ok but I am wondering if by playing around maybe i messed up a relay or something! I tried to fix the fuses to what they should be, in the past the car ( used ) had fuses too big for what the chart called for, so for example i replaced a 30 for a 10 if a 10 was the one needed etc.

Edited by BENC911

23 hours ago, BENC911 said:

I was checking / fixing fuses, pulling them and putting new that kind of stuff and now my windows do not open and the front light are always on! The fuses are ok but I am wondering if by playing around maybe i messed up a relay or something! I tried to fix the fuses to what they should be, in the past the car ( used ) had fuses too big for what the chart called for, so for example i replaced a 30 for a 10 if a 10 was the one needed etc.

Have you tried disconnecting your battery cable(s), touch them together, and reconnect the cables to the battery?

Well things are better, now I have pasm issues ONLY

What is the fuse or fuses? I remember that I could do inside the car pasm off, but now the button are not lighting up, neither the one that looks like a shock absorber nor the one that says sport. That one gives an error which I guess has power?

it was weird 3-4 fuses in one of the slots had no power, I did a split from one with power and I was fine. Not sure why it did not have power, maybe I have a relay issue that also feeds the pasm? Not sure but at least all but the PASM is working.

Edited by BENC911