Server Lease Renewal/Software Licenses
Our yearly server lease, software licenses, as well as hardware operating costs, WERE due Dec 4th, 2022. Our current donations have fallen far short of the funds we need to renew. Please remember the RennTech.org community is Member supported so please consider a donation to help... THANK YOU!
Welcome to RennTech.org Community, Guest
There are many great features available to you once you register at RennTech.org
You are free to view posts here, but you must log in to reply to existing posts, or to start your own new topic. Like most online communities, there are costs involved to maintain a site like this - so we encourage our members to donate. All donations go to the costs operating and maintaining this site. We prefer that guests take part in our community and we offer a lot in return to those willing to join our corner of the Porsche world. This site is 99 percent member supported (less than 1 percent comes from advertising) - so please consider an annual donation to keep this site running.
Here are some of the features available - once you register at RennTech.org
- View Classified Ads
- DIY Tutorials
- Porsche TSB Listings (limited)
- VIN Decoder
- Special Offers
OBD II P-Codes
- Paint Codes
- Videos System
- View Reviews
- and get rid of this welcome message
It takes just a few minutes to register, and it's FREE
Contributing Members also get these additional benefits:
(you become a Contributing Member by donating money to the operation of this site)
- No ads - advertisements are removed
- Access the Contributors Only Forum
- Contributing Members Only Downloads
- Send attachments with PMs
- All image/file storage limits are substantially increased for all Contributing Members
- Option Codes Lookup
- VIN Option Lookups (limited)
- Model Year 2000
- Color Black
- Price 45000.00
- Odometer 22000
- Odometer Unit Miles
- Description I bought this car in 2004 with only 11,000 miles. Before I ever took possession, I had already ordered the Sport Techno wheels and Pirelli tires. That made a big difference over the little 17 inchers that came on it. The car has gray interior which contrasts nicely with the black exterior, but I still wish it was black inside too. It's got the navigation system, CD changer, moon roof, and power memory seats. Of course, it's got the 6 speed manual too. <br /><br />I've always really been into cars, and never found one that truly made me happy. Well, this car has far exceeded my expectations in every way. I know it's cliche, but there is no substitute.
There are no comments to display.