Server Lease Renewal/Software Licenses
Our yearly server lease, software licenses, as well as hardware operating costs, WERE due Dec 4th, 2022. Our current donations have fallen far short of the funds we need to renew. Please remember the RennTech.org community is Member supported so please consider a donation to help... THANK YOU!
Welcome to RennTech.org Community, Guest
There are many great features available to you once you register at RennTech.org
You are free to view posts here, but you must log in to reply to existing posts, or to start your own new topic. Like most online communities, there are costs involved to maintain a site like this - so we encourage our members to donate. All donations go to the costs operating and maintaining this site. We prefer that guests take part in our community and we offer a lot in return to those willing to join our corner of the Porsche world. This site is 99 percent member supported (less than 1 percent comes from advertising) - so please consider an annual donation to keep this site running.
Here are some of the features available - once you register at RennTech.org
- View Classified Ads
- DIY Tutorials
- Porsche TSB Listings (limited)
- VIN Decoder
- Special Offers
OBD II P-Codes
- Paint Codes
- Videos System
- View Reviews
- and get rid of this welcome message
It takes just a few minutes to register, and it's FREE
Contributing Members also get these additional benefits:
(you become a Contributing Member by donating money to the operation of this site)
- No ads - advertisements are removed
- Access the Contributors Only Forum
- Contributing Members Only Downloads
- Send attachments with PMs
- All image/file storage limits are substantially increased for all Contributing Members
- Option Codes Lookup
- VIN Option Lookups (limited)
- Model Year 2002
- Color Black
- Price 26500.00
- Odometer 57000
- Odometer Unit Miles
- Description My first Porsche, a black '02 986 S. The car was factory equipt with 18" Sport Classic wheels, the 'hi-fi' stereo option, cruise control, remote alarm and a few other options. I replaced the tires with Dunlop 9090n before I picked the car up last fall, otherwise it is stock. Even stock this car is a blast to drive and brings a smile to my face every time I take it out. Eventually I would like to add a GT3 bumper and Aerokit sideskirts as finances permit. Other modifications I'm considering are Litronics, a short-shift kit and a stereo upgrade.
There are no comments to display.