Server Lease Renewal/Software Licenses
Our yearly server lease, software licenses, as well as hardware operating costs, WERE due Dec 4th, 2022. Our current donations have fallen far short of the funds we need to renew. Please remember the RennTech.org community is Member supported so please consider a donation to help... THANK YOU!
Welcome to RennTech.org Community, Guest
There are many great features available to you once you register at RennTech.org
You are free to view posts here, but you must log in to reply to existing posts, or to start your own new topic. Like most online communities, there are costs involved to maintain a site like this - so we encourage our members to donate. All donations go to the costs operating and maintaining this site. We prefer that guests take part in our community and we offer a lot in return to those willing to join our corner of the Porsche world. This site is 99 percent member supported (less than 1 percent comes from advertising) - so please consider an annual donation to keep this site running.
Here are some of the features available - once you register at RennTech.org
- View Classified Ads
- DIY Tutorials
- Porsche TSB Listings (limited)
- VIN Decoder
- Special Offers
OBD II P-Codes
- Paint Codes
- Videos System
- View Reviews
- and get rid of this welcome message
It takes just a few minutes to register, and it's FREE
Contributing Members also get these additional benefits:
(you become a Contributing Member by donating money to the operation of this site)
- No ads - advertisements are removed
- Access the Contributors Only Forum
- Contributing Members Only Downloads
- Send attachments with PMs
- All image/file storage limits are substantially increased for all Contributing Members
- Option Codes Lookup
- VIN Option Lookups (limited)
- Model Year 2003
- Color Seal Grey Metallic
- Price 0.00
- Odometer 23700
- Odometer Unit Miles
- Description *SOLD* *SOLD* *SOLD* *SOLD* *SOLD* *SOLD* *SOLD* *SOLD* *SOLD* <br /><br />My first Porsche. Made the jump after owning 4 Miatas. No regrets with the 986. The car is super clean with virtually no flaws. No accidents or paintwork. Low mileage for a 2003. I have detailed every inch of this car including the under carriage, wheel wells, engine and engine compartment with Griots products. She really shines. Mechanically, I like to learn and do some of the work myself. She's got new filters, plugs, fluids, tires and I'm in the middle of a major brake system over haul. Advise to a new Porsche owner... purchase Durametrics. It's paid for itself by clearing codes I've accdientally set off while playing around with different systems on the car. <br /><br />Right now... my winter project. Completely stripped down the calipers and sent them out for powder coating. Replacing every bit of hardware on the calipers, pads rotors, lines. Just got a deal on eBay for some Zimmerman cross drilled rotors. <br /><br />Long term... ROW M030 suspension, front and rear strut tower braces, Aero Kit and Zeinwing. Sell and upgrade to a 986 S! <br /><br />Check out my upgrades...
There are no comments to display.