Server Lease Renewal/Software Licenses
Our yearly server lease, software licenses, as well as hardware operating costs, WERE due Dec 4th, 2022. Our current donations have fallen far short of the funds we need to renew. Please remember the RennTech.org community is Member supported so please consider a donation to help... THANK YOU!
Welcome to RennTech.org Community, Guest
There are many great features available to you once you register at RennTech.org
You are free to view posts here, but you must log in to reply to existing posts, or to start your own new topic. Like most online communities, there are costs involved to maintain a site like this - so we encourage our members to donate. All donations go to the costs operating and maintaining this site. We prefer that guests take part in our community and we offer a lot in return to those willing to join our corner of the Porsche world. This site is 99 percent member supported (less than 1 percent comes from advertising) - so please consider an annual donation to keep this site running.
Here are some of the features available - once you register at RennTech.org
- View Classified Ads
- DIY Tutorials
- Porsche TSB Listings (limited)
- VIN Decoder
- Special Offers
OBD II P-Codes
- Paint Codes
- Videos System
- View Reviews
- and get rid of this welcome message
It takes just a few minutes to register, and it's FREE
Contributing Members also get these additional benefits:
(you become a Contributing Member by donating money to the operation of this site)
- No ads - advertisements are removed
- Access the Contributors Only Forum
- Contributing Members Only Downloads
- Send attachments with PMs
- All image/file storage limits are substantially increased for all Contributing Members
- Option Codes Lookup
- VIN Option Lookups (limited)
- Model Year 2008
- Color Meteor Grey
- Price 0.00
- Odometer 6000
- Odometer Unit Miles
- Description I tried to make this one a sleeper. Delete Model designation, leather interior, PCM with NAv and Bluetooth (Tooki) and ipod (Nav-TV). Also custom installed K40 calibre, front and back.<br /><br />At 4k miles, I dropped it off at Farnbacher - Loles. Kip and crew replaced the airbox with an X51 unit, and put in a Farnbacher exhaust system; Headers, Cats, Mufflers and Tips.<br /><br />Nomalized dyno before was 357 hp, after was 393 Hp and 337 ft/lbs of Torque. Custom tuned Farnbacher software.<br /><br />Also perfomance aligned to my wieght, has much better turn in now.
There are no comments to display.