Server Lease Renewal/Software Licenses
Our yearly server lease, software licenses, as well as hardware operating costs, WERE due Dec 4th, 2022. Our current donations have fallen far short of the funds we need to renew. Please remember the RennTech.org community is Member supported so please consider a donation to help... THANK YOU!
Welcome to RennTech.org Community, Guest
There are many great features available to you once you register at RennTech.org
You are free to view posts here, but you must log in to reply to existing posts, or to start your own new topic. Like most online communities, there are costs involved to maintain a site like this - so we encourage our members to donate. All donations go to the costs operating and maintaining this site. We prefer that guests take part in our community and we offer a lot in return to those willing to join our corner of the Porsche world. This site is 99 percent member supported (less than 1 percent comes from advertising) - so please consider an annual donation to keep this site running.
Here are some of the features available - once you register at RennTech.org
- View Classified Ads
- DIY Tutorials
- Porsche TSB Listings (limited)
- VIN Decoder
- Special Offers
OBD II P-Codes
- Paint Codes
- Videos System
- View Reviews
- and get rid of this welcome message
It takes just a few minutes to register, and it's FREE
Contributing Members also get these additional benefits:
(you become a Contributing Member by donating money to the operation of this site)
- No ads - advertisements are removed
- Access the Contributors Only Forum
- Contributing Members Only Downloads
- Send attachments with PMs
- All image/file storage limits are substantially increased for all Contributing Members
- Option Codes Lookup
- VIN Option Lookups (limited)
- Model Year 2004
- Color Polar Silver Metallic
- Price 0.00
- Odometer 21000
- Odometer Unit Miles
- Description Had the car since August 2007, its sensationally capable - and has challenged me as driver to improve and enjoy what it offers! I sought a car with PCCB, having driven a friend's GT3 with same. This spec proves the adage that to go faster- you have to be able to stop faster. My local circuit - Knockhill in Scotland - is short and twisty with lots of off-camber corners, and whilst many will say that a 911 is not the ideal car here, the combination of power, handling and stopping of my GT3 makes it a pleasure to drive regardless of the weather conditions (Knockhill get lots of weather).<br /><br />As well as our local circuit, my friend and I have a grand plan to drive the great circuits of Europe- The 'Ring last year, Spa this year...the GT3 is also a vehicle in which to cover big distances.
There are no comments to display.