Server Lease Renewal/Software Licenses
Our yearly server lease, software licenses, as well as hardware operating costs, WERE due Dec 4th, 2022. Our current donations have fallen far short of the funds we need to renew. Please remember the RennTech.org community is Member supported so please consider a donation to help... THANK YOU!
Welcome to RennTech.org Community, Guest
There are many great features available to you once you register at RennTech.org
You are free to view posts here, but you must log in to reply to existing posts, or to start your own new topic. Like most online communities, there are costs involved to maintain a site like this - so we encourage our members to donate. All donations go to the costs operating and maintaining this site. We prefer that guests take part in our community and we offer a lot in return to those willing to join our corner of the Porsche world. This site is 99 percent member supported (less than 1 percent comes from advertising) - so please consider an annual donation to keep this site running.
Here are some of the features available - once you register at RennTech.org
- View Classified Ads
- DIY Tutorials
- Porsche TSB Listings (limited)
- VIN Decoder
- Special Offers
OBD II P-Codes
- Paint Codes
- Videos System
- View Reviews
- and get rid of this welcome message
It takes just a few minutes to register, and it's FREE
Contributing Members also get these additional benefits:
(you become a Contributing Member by donating money to the operation of this site)
- No ads - advertisements are removed
- Access the Contributors Only Forum
- Contributing Members Only Downloads
- Send attachments with PMs
- All image/file storage limits are substantially increased for all Contributing Members
- Option Codes Lookup
- VIN Option Lookups (limited)
- Model Year 2005
- Color Carrara White
- Price 29900.00
- Odometer 3800
- Odometer Unit Miles
- Description This is a base Boxster with the 2.7L and 5-spd gearbox. It seems to have some kind of option package that included heated seats, wind screen, floor mats, body color roll bar and colored wheel crests.<br /><br />I had been thinking about buying a Boxster for about a year. Watching the local ad's from time to time, I first noticed this car in the beginning of the summer where it was advertised at the local Porsche dealer for $38K. Over the summer I watched it go from $38K to $36K then to $34K. In Sept '08 the priced dropped to $29,900 which seem pretty good considering it had only 3800mi. <br /><br />I purchased it from the Porsche dealership that originally sold the car. Although it is a 2005, it was sold new in 2006, so the warenttee runs a year longer than I was expecting. <br /><br />So far it has been great... it both looks and runs like new.
There are no comments to display.