Welcome to RennTech.org Community, Guest

There are many great features available to you once you register at RennTech.org
You are free to view posts here, but you must log in to reply to existing posts, or to start your own new topic. Like most online communities, there are costs involved to maintain a site like this - so we encourage our members to donate. All donations go to the costs operating and maintaining this site. We prefer that guests take part in our community and we offer a lot in return to those willing to join our corner of the Porsche world. This site is 99 percent member supported (less than 1 percent comes from advertising) - so please consider an annual donation to keep this site running.

Here are some of the features available - once you register at RennTech.org

• View Classified Ads
  • DIY Tutorials
  • Porsche TSB Listings (limited)
  • VIN Decoder
  • Special Offers
  • OBD II P-Codes
  • Paint Codes
  • Registry
  • Videos System
  • View Reviews
  • and get rid of this welcome message

It takes just a few minutes to register, and it's FREE

Contributing Members also get these additional benefits:
(you become a Contributing Member by donating money to the operation of this site)

• No ads - advertisements are removed
  • Access the Contributors Only Forum
  • Contributing Members Only Downloads
  • Send attachments with PMs
  • All image/file storage limits are substantially increased for all Contributing Members
  • Option Codes Lookup
  • VIN Option Lookups (limited)

I justt had my computer reprogrammed by P3 Automotive in Dayton Ohio. It's the UpSolute program. It costs $775 installed and is worth EVERY penny. Danny at P3 was outstanding and would highly recommend his shop to anyone. (I am not associated with his shop in any way). I just want to pass on when I have a good experience.

I installed the FabSpeed 2nd Cat Bypass pipes ($650) and had the chip done the next day. The sound and power are awesome. That's how the Turbo should have been done from the factory. The sound is just slightly louder....just enough. With the exhaust and the chip, you can actaully hear the turbos now..... I love it!

:P

I justt had my computer reprogrammed by P3 Automotive in Dayton Ohio. It's the UpSolute program. It costs $775 installed and is worth EVERY penny. Danny at P3 was outstanding and would highly recommend his shop to anyone. (I am not associated with his shop in any way). I just want to pass on when I have a good experience.

I installed the FabSpeed 2nd Cat Bypass pipes ($650) and had the chip done the next day. The sound and power are awesome. That's how the Turbo should have been done from the factory. The sound is just slightly louder....just enough. With the exhaust and the chip, you can actaully hear the turbos now..... I love it!

Glad to hear the chip worked out for you. The price sounds good too. I'd love to do something like that as well, but I have the normally aspirated V8 in my Cayenne. I doubt I'd see much improvement.

I am still planning to do the FabSpeed pipes. So the sound is a little louder, but not crazy? That sounds like just exactly what I need.

Glad to hear the chip worked out for you. The price sounds good too. I'd love to do something like that as well, but I have the normally aspirated V8 in my Cayenne. I doubt I'd see much improvement.

I am still planning to do the FabSpeed pipes. So the sound is a little louder, but not crazy? That sounds like just exactly what I need.

That is an amazing price for flash on Cayenne! I will have to look into it now that it is possible to afford, thanks for the post

JR

Yes, the 2nd Cat bypass pipes do add JUST ENOUGH noise. I know that because my wife still likes it.

The UpSolute is a GREAT bang-for-the-buck. I don't know if you're getting all 80 HP and Torque. We all know that HP claims are optomistic. If they weren't we probubly wouldn't buy them. But, it's a very noticable difference in power and the boost is definetly higher. I know that because of the gauge quickly banging against the right side of the gauge and the "hiss" that I can hear now at WOT.

CONCLUSION: BEST $1400 I COULD HAVE SPENT ON THE CAYENNE, PERIOD. :)

• 11 months later...

Very happy with it. Definetly worth the money. I took it to the drag strip and did a 13.3 in the quarter. Beat the two corvettes that were running that night. I had to laugh. The Cayenne is an incrdible machine.

So Aviator,

It's been a year now, how has the truck been with the upsolute chip, any issue, still pull?

Thanks in advance,

Bob

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm also curious in any changes in daily driving or small/part throttle conditions. I also have the bypass pipes and IPD plenum installed already on my 04 CTT so I'm just trying to see what this tune is like when not into the boost.

I saw no change in part throttle, no/little boost driving conditions. The CTT's were always known for being a little un-smooth at partical throttle application. This upgrade doesn't make it better or worse. I love the upgrade and recommend it to everyone....especially for the money.

I saw no change in part throttle, no/little boost driving conditions. The CTT's were always known for being a little un-smooth at partical throttle application. This upgrade doesn't make it better or worse. I love the upgrade and recommend it to everyone....especially for the money.

Thanks for the feedback!

• 11 months later...