This is actually my 1st post!!
I got my '99 Boxster on eBay in early 2004 with 64K miles. And up until someone rear ended me, and sandwiched me into the car in front of me on Dec 23rd, it was my daily driver, putting about 4000+ miles a month on it for the past 2 years. It had 215,000 miles! :D I would've driven that car for another 100K, easily!
- Replaced water pump twice
- oil changes every 15-20K miles (Mobil1 15W-50)
- Coolant reservoir replaced due to leak
- rear tires every 25-30K miles , front tires every 50-60K miles
- driver side window regulator
- pads/shoes/rotors twice
- plastic top had a few cracks that I covered up with Liquid Nails
- rear half axle replaced
- of course, air filters, etc replaced @ various times.
Overall, great experience with a very fun car....I'll be the proud owner of a 2002 Boxster S in the next couple days. B)