Jump to content

Welcome to RennTech.org Community, Guest

There are many great features available to you once you register at RennTech.org
You are free to view posts here, but you must log in to reply to existing posts, or to start your own new topic. Like most online communities, there are costs involved to maintain a site like this - so we encourage our members to donate. All donations go to the costs operating and maintaining this site. We prefer that guests take part in our community and we offer a lot in return to those willing to join our corner of the Porsche world. This site is 99 percent member supported (less than 1 percent comes from advertising) - so please consider an annual donation to keep this site running.

Here are some of the features available - once you register at RennTech.org

  • View Classified Ads
  • DIY Tutorials
  • Porsche TSB Listings (limited)
  • VIN Decoder
  • Special Offers
  • OBD II P-Codes
  • Paint Codes
  • Registry
  • Videos System
  • View Reviews
  • and get rid of this welcome message

It takes just a few minutes to register, and it's FREE

Contributing Members also get these additional benefits:
(you become a Contributing Member by donating money to the operation of this site)

  • No ads - advertisements are removed
  • Access the Contributors Only Forum
  • Contributing Members Only Downloads
  • Send attachments with PMs
  • All image/file storage limits are substantially increased for all Contributing Members
  • Option Codes Lookup
  • VIN Option Lookups (limited)
pennyporsche

Lost Radio Code - post your request here

Recommended Posts

    You can remove these ads by becoming a Contributing Member.

Hello - I've just bought a 2000 Boxster S and in the same position with no radio code.  Would be great if you could help.  Here are the details:-

 

Becker 1

type 4467 - the photo didnt come out well so it might actually be 4487

# Y5021912

CDP 2081

24/99

 

Many thanks

Stuart

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello,
My Porsche got its battery disconnected and my radio is asking for a code which i don't have

My Radio is Becker1 4462
Serial # is W5011832

I appreciate your help! :blush:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, stoo said:

Hello - I've just bought a 2000 Boxster S and in the same position with no radio code.  Would be great if you could help.  Here are the details:-

 

Becker 1

type 4467 - the photo didnt come out well so it might actually be 4487

# Y5021912

CDP 2081

24/99

 

Many thanks

Stuart

 

Try 0943

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
54 minutes ago, Kfoure said:

Hello,
My Porsche got its battery disconnected and my radio is asking for a code which i don't have

My Radio is Becker1 4462
Serial # is W5011832

I appreciate your help! :blush:

 

Try 6708

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My turn.  Just bought a 2002 911 Carrera 2.

Becker 1

Type 4462

Ser 15005781

24/99

The previous owner told me the code was 9825.  I punched it in (stupidly) 3 times, now it says WAIT.  Do I have to leave the ignition on for an hour?

Thanks

Tom G, Buffalo NY

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, RevMatcher said:

My turn.  Just bought a 2002 911 Carrera 2.

Becker 1

Type 4462

Ser 15005781

24/99

The previous owner told me the code was 9825.  I punched it in (stupidly) 3 times, now it says WAIT.  Do I have to leave the ignition on for an hour?

Thanks

Tom G, Buffalo NY

 

Try 9875

 

Lost Radio Code FAQ

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/7/2016 at 2:36 PM, Loren said:

 

Try 0943

 

Fantastic - worked a treat.  Thanks alot

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Good day

i have an 02 boxster s. The battery went south, after i installed a new battery the radio displays code. Of course it's thanks giving weekend and i can't get a hold of the dealer and I'm almost afraid of what their going to charge. But here goes.

Becker 1

4462

ser# 25015463

24/99

CDP2081

hopefully this is all the info needed to get it back up and operating. 

Thank you for your efforts

it worked like a charm. Thank you

Edited by sckitch
couldn't see a way to say thanks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, sckitch said:

Good day

i have an 02 boxster s. The battery went south, after i installed a new battery the radio displays code. Of course it's thanks giving weekend and i can't get a hold of the dealer and I'm almost afraid of what their going to charge. But here goes.

Becker 1

4462

ser# 25015463

24/99

CDP2081

hopefully this is all the info needed to get it back up and operating. 

Thank you for your efforts

 

Try 2180

 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi,

Have old becker radio from 2002 911 needs code

serial # 25006546

model BE-6624

Thanks

Don

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, DonK said:

Hi,

Have old becker radio from 2002 911 needs code

serial # 25006546

model BE-6624

Thanks

Don

 

 

Try 5238

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

please help! got this car 3 weeks now and finally able to pull out the radio to get the model # BE2262 serial # S5000427.  Can you help me get the code? its a CDR210. thanks 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, nxn91123 said:

please help! got this car 3 weeks now and finally able to pull out the radio to get the model # BE2262 serial # S5000427.  Can you help me get the code? its a CDR210. thanks 

 

Try 4932

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey Loren,

 

I am new to the renntech site...I see you are the established radio code guru.

 

I just purchased a 1990 944 S2...and the mechanic that is doing the inspection/other work has told me he can't get a code and to just replace the radio!

 

That doesn't seem like a good option to me.

 

Are you able to look the codes up some how?

Mine is an Alpine CD2 complete model# : cd2p01115896

Serial#: B01115896C

 

Any help is much appreciated!! Rob foxmed1@yahoo.com

 

I have been told it should be a 5 digit code....

Edited by RobertL
new info

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, RobertL said:

Hey Loren,

 

I am new to the renntech site...I see you are the established radio code guru.

 

I just purchased a 1990 944 S2...and the mechanic that is doing the inspection/other work has told me he can't get a code and to just replace the radio!

 

That doesn't seem like a good option to me.

 

Are you able to look the codes up some how?

Mine is an Alpine CD2 complete model# : cd2p01115896

Serial#: B01115896C

 

Any help is much appreciated!! Rob foxmed1@yahoo.com

 

I have been told it should be a 5 digit code....

 

Sorry, we only support the radios stated in the Lost Radio code FAQ.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hiya,

Recently purchased my first Porsche 

Stumbled across your site and have found it very helpful and informative thanks

 

Unfortunately I too have lost my radio code

Any help would be very much appreciated..

Becker CDR 22

model No. BE 6621

serial No.  25010228

 

Cheers

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, Daniel 986 said:

Hiya,

Recently purchased my first Porsche 

Stumbled across your site and have found it very helpful and informative thanks

 

Unfortunately I too have lost my radio code

Any help would be very much appreciated..

Becker CDR 22

model No. BE 6621

serial No.  25010228

 

Cheers

 

 

 

Try 2587

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I've purchased a 2000 Boxster S and do not have my radio code:

 

Becker - CDR220

Model - 4462

Serial # - Y5040945

 

Your help is greatly appreciated. 

 

thanks. 

 

Jeff

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, JPatton said:

I've purchased a 2000 Boxster S and do not have my radio code:

 

Becker - CDR220

Model - 4462

Serial # - Y5040945

 

Your help is greatly appreciated. 

 

thanks. 

 

Jeff

 

 

Try 4971

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi Loren,

 

Add me to the lost code list.

 

2000 Boxter

CDR 220

Serial Number Y5040549

 

The screen displays other info not sure if needed.

  • Becker1
  • CDP2081
  • 24/99
  • Something that looked like PC 4462

Any assistance much appreciated!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Similar Content

    • By Sonsalla911
      Hey Guns,
       
      i one a GT 3 mk 1.
       
      it has Original Radio CDR 23And weites Protect.

      when i Check with PIWIS there is a Site with Radio Code which is now 0000. 
      i Could change But have no Code.
       
      who can help me...i thought CDR 23 will Never loose Code

    • By Sonsalla911
      Hallo ,
      can someone help me to change frequence from CR 2200 from Asia to Europe?
       
      Warm regards. Ingo
    • By Steven Powell
      My CR-220 plays the FM & AM & Cassette, doesn't play the 6 Pack CDs. Faceplate does not display, all presets work, and equalizer.  Is the problem in the face plate or radio?  Will getting another faceplate work with this radio?  Will it change the radio code.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.