Jump to content

Welcome to RennTech.org Community, Guest

There are many great features available to you once you register at RennTech.org
You are free to view posts here, but you must log in to reply to existing posts, or to start your own new topic. Like most online communities, there are costs involved to maintain a site like this - so we encourage our members to donate. All donations go to the costs operating and maintaining this site. We prefer that guests take part in our community and we offer a lot in return to those willing to join our corner of the Porsche world. This site is 99 percent member supported (less than 1 percent comes from advertising) - so please consider an annual donation to keep this site running.

Here are some of the features available - once you register at RennTech.org

  • View Classified Ads
  • DIY Tutorials
  • Porsche TSB Listings (limited)
  • VIN Decoder
  • Special Offers
  • OBD II P-Codes
  • Paint Codes
  • Registry
  • Videos System
  • View Reviews
  • and get rid of this welcome message

It takes just a few minutes to register, and it's FREE

Contributing Members also get these additional benefits:
(you become a Contributing Member by donating money to the operation of this site)

  • No ads - advertisements are removed
  • Access the Contributors Only Forum
  • Contributing Members Only Downloads
  • Send attachments with PMs
  • All image/file storage limits are substantially increased for all Contributing Members
  • Option Codes Lookup
  • VIN Option Lookups (limited)
pennyporsche

Lost Radio Code - post your request here

Recommended Posts

16 minutes ago, PHOLAN said:

Thank you!,

Would like to make a financial contribution. Do you have a Paypal account?

 

"Donate" at the top or bottom of any page. Thank you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
    You can remove these ads by becoming a Contributing Member.

6 minutes ago, Loren said:

 

"Donate" at the top or bottom of any page. Thank you.

Done and thank!

 

One more question, my dealer tells me they can't get me the immobilizer code. I presume it's because they want to sell me a programmed remote for $800. I found a new one for $200. Any suggestions?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, PHOLAN said:

Done and thank!

 

One more question, my dealer tells me they can't get me the immobilizer code. I presume it's because they want to sell me a programmed remote for $800. I found a new one for $200. Any suggestions?

 

A new remote requires programming with a Porsche PIWIS - sorry, there is no other way.

Get a quote from another dealer.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi Loren,

 

just replaced the battery of my 02 Boxster S and need the code for:

 

Becker CD-R-22

type 4467

serial 15037353

 

Cheers

Rog

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, Rogert78 said:

Hi Loren,

 

just replaced the battery of my 02 Boxster S and need the code for:

 

Becker CD-R-22

type 4467

serial 15037353

 

Cheers

Rog

 

Try 9176

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, Loren said:

 

Did you follow the procedure in the Lost Radio Code FAQ to get your correct serial number?

Hi Loren, yep followed those, the screen shows 15037353 as the serial, type 4467 on a CDR-22.  I’ll try and pull the unit out to check the sticker.

Edited by Rogert78

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Rogert78 said:

Hi Loren, yep followed those, the screen shows 15037353 as the serial, type 4467 on a CD-R-22.  I’ll try and pull the unit out to check the sticker.

 

Chances are your radio was repaired by someone other than Becker and serial number was changed. In these cases I can not help you... sorry.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I hope someone can help.  I'm the second owner of my 2001 Porsche Boxster S.  I don't have the code card.

Here's my info...

 

Becker 1

type 4462

#150A5081

24/99

 

Can anyone provide me with the four digit code?

Thank you  :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, dpPorsche said:

I hope someone can help.  I'm the second owner of my 2001 Porsche Boxster S.  I don't have the code card.

Here's my info...

 

Becker 1

type 4462

#150A5081

24/99

 

Can anyone provide me with the four digit code?

Thank you  ?

 

Try 9387

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I  hope someone can help me as well.  I just changed the battery on  my 2002 Porsche Boxster S.  I don't have the radio code.

Here's my info...

 

Becker 1

type 4462

Serial #15087560

24/99

 

Can anyone provide me with the four digit code? Thxs

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, sandman20151 said:

I  hope someone can help me as well.  I just changed the battery on  my 2002 Porsche Boxster S.  I don't have the radio code.

Here's my info...

 

Becker 1

type 4462

Serial #15087560

24/99

 

Can anyone provide me with the four digit code? Thxs

 

Try 5160

 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello,

I just changed the battery in my 2000 986. It has a Becker CDR-220

Serial Y5039859

Type  4462

I would appreciate help with the code. 

 

Thank you

-Paul

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
57 minutes ago, Boxster1997 said:

Hello,

I just changed the battery in my 2000 986. It has a Becker CDR-220

Serial Y5039859

Type  4462

I would appreciate help with the code. 

 

Thank you

-Paul

 

Try 9243

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi Loren,

 

just replaced the battery of my 1996 993 Targa and need the code for:

 

Becker CR-210

serial V5006083

 

Regards,

 

Thomas

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Thomas Choo said:

Hi Loren,

 

just replaced the battery of my 1996 993 Targa and need the code for:

 

Becker CR-210

serial V5006083

 

Regards,

 

Thomas

 

Try 9213

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Loren said:

 

Try 9213

 

Hi Loren,

The code won't work anyway my car is a euro specification, not the USA version.

 

Regards,

 

Thomas

  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Thomas Choo said:

Hi Loren,

The code won't work anyway my car is a euro specification, not the USA version.

 

Regards,

 

Thomas

  

 

The USA version vs RoW version does not matter in radios codes - they are all the same.

Did you use the procedure in the Lost Radio Code FAQ to determine your correct serial number?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Loren said:

 

The USA version vs RoW version does not matter in radios codes - they are all the same.

Did you use the procedure in the Lost Radio Code FAQ to determine your correct serial number?

Yes I follow the lost radio cod and I get my serial mumber from the radio.

 

Thanks

 

Thomas

IMG_6437.JPG

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If that code that I gave you does not work then - chances are your radio was repaired by someone other than Becker and serial number was changed. In these cases I can not help you... sorry.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Loren said:

If that code that I gave you does not work then - chances are your radio was repaired by someone other than Becker and serial number was changed. In these cases I can not help you... sorry.

Ok, thank you for the help.

 

Regards,

 

Thomas

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/20/2018 at 2:10 PM, Loren said:

 

Chances are your radio was repaired by someone other than Becker and serial number was changed. In these cases I can not help you... sorry.

No problem, thank you for trying.

 

rog

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi, I hope someone can help. Any help would be appreciated.

Becker 1 CDR-220

Serial # 15007972

Let me know if you need anymore information.

Thank you!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Similar Content

    • By Sonsalla911
      Hey Guns,
       
      i one a GT 3 mk 1.
       
      it has Original Radio CDR 23And weites Protect.

      when i Check with PIWIS there is a Site with Radio Code which is now 0000. 
      i Could change But have no Code.
       
      who can help me...i thought CDR 23 will Never loose Code

    • By Sonsalla911
      Hallo ,
      can someone help me to change frequence from CR 2200 from Asia to Europe?
       
      Warm regards. Ingo
    • By Steven Powell
      My CR-220 plays the FM & AM & Cassette, doesn't play the 6 Pack CDs. Faceplate does not display, all presets work, and equalizer.  Is the problem in the face plate or radio?  Will getting another faceplate work with this radio?  Will it change the radio code.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.