Jump to content

Welcome to RennTech.org Community, Guest

There are many great features available to you once you register at RennTech.org
You are free to view posts here, but you must log in to reply to existing posts, or to start your own new topic. Like most online communities, there are costs involved to maintain a site like this - so we encourage our members to donate. All donations go to the costs operating and maintaining this site. We prefer that guests take part in our community and we offer a lot in return to those willing to join our corner of the Porsche world. This site is 99 percent member supported (less than 1 percent comes from advertising) - so please consider an annual donation to keep this site running.

Here are some of the features available - once you register at RennTech.org

  • View Classified Ads
  • DIY Tutorials
  • Porsche TSB Listings (limited)
  • VIN Decoder
  • Special Offers
  • OBD II P-Codes
  • Paint Codes
  • Registry
  • Videos System
  • View Reviews
  • and get rid of this welcome message

It takes just a few minutes to register, and it's FREE

Contributing Members also get these additional benefits:
(you become a Contributing Member by donating money to the operation of this site)

  • No ads - advertisements are removed
  • Access the Contributors Only Forum
  • Contributing Members Only Downloads
  • Send attachments with PMs
  • All image/file storage limits are substantially increased for all Contributing Members
  • Option Codes Lookup
  • VIN Option Lookups (limited)
pennyporsche

Lost Radio Code - post your request here

Recommended Posts

    You can remove these ads by becoming a Contributing Member.

Guest
26 minutes ago, Loren said:

 

Try 0621

 

Shoot, that didn't work. ?  Any other suggestions?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, Jennifer said:

Shoot, that didn't work. ?  Any other suggestions?

 

 

Did you use the procedure in the Lost Radio Code FAQ to get your correct serial number?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi, i have 996 from 2001 with a bad battery during transport. Now with a new battery placed the radio needs a code. I can't find it anywhere in the car or paperwork.

Its a Becker type 4462

Ser nr X5032194

Hope somebody can help.

Thanks

Marcel

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, Marie said:

Hi, i have 996 from 2001 with a bad battery during transport. Now with a new battery placed the radio needs a code. I can't find it anywhere in the car or paperwork.

Its a Becker type 4462

Ser nr X5032194

Hope somebody can help.

Thanks

Marcel

 

Try 8340

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just installed the cupholder retrofit kit in my 99 boxster and now I realized I am missing the code

 

please help

 

stamped BE2282W5024131

 

it is "porsche cd210"

 

Thanks!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, bavareze said:

Just installed the cupholder retrofit kit in my 99 boxster and now I realized I am missing the code

 

please help

 

stamped BE2282W5024131

 

it is "porsche cd210"

 

Thanks!

 

Try 0792

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi.  Like many, battery disconnect messed me up...

 

1996 993 Targa

Becker CR 210

R2095

T5001366

 

Thanksnin advance!!

 

aml

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Amlaz3 said:

Hi.  Like many, battery disconnect messed me up...

 

1996 993 Targa

Becker CR 210

R2095

T5001366

 

Thanksnin advance!!

 

aml

 

Try 0760

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi Loren,

 

I recently bought a 2002 Boxster S (986). Battery was disconnected during a week it spent on the lift for IMS, RMS, new suspension, brake flush, O & F change, etc. So, now I need the code for the radio. Data is:

   Becker CDR 220

   Version 4462

   24/99  (unknown meaning)

   Serial # 15005451

 

Thanks for all the help you have provided. I hope you can provide the magic number!

 

Best regards,

 

Norm Gile

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
57 minutes ago, Norman Gile said:

Hi Loren,

 

I recently bought a 2002 Boxster S (986). Battery was disconnected during a week it spent on the lift for IMS, RMS, new suspension, brake flush, O & F change, etc. So, now I need the code for the radio. Data is:

   Becker CDR 220

   Version 4462

   24/99  (unknown meaning)

   Serial # 15005451

 

Thanks for all the help you have provided. I hope you can provide the magic number!

 

Best regards,

 

Norm Gile

 

Try 1084

 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey Loren I hope you can help me. I already tried everywhere and you seem like the go to guy so please help!

CDR-220 1999 Carrera

Becker 1

Type: 4462

Serie: X5026778

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, PCS Auto said:

Hey Loren I hope you can help me. I already tried everywhere and you seem like the go to guy so please help!

CDR-220 1999 Carrera

Becker 1

Type: 4462

Serie: X5026778

 

Try 5087

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi,

Recently bought a 2001 Boxter but the previous owner lost the code. ?
Porsche / Becker CR-220
S/N:15001195

Can you help Loren ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, only_vc said:

Hi,

Recently bought a 2001 Boxter but the previous owner lost the code. ?
Porsche / Becker CR-220
S/N:15001195

Can you help Loren ?

 

Try 8538

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Similar Content

    • By Sonsalla911
      Hey Guns,
       
      i one a GT 3 mk 1.
       
      it has Original Radio CDR 23And weites Protect.

      when i Check with PIWIS there is a Site with Radio Code which is now 0000. 
      i Could change But have no Code.
       
      who can help me...i thought CDR 23 will Never loose Code

    • By Sonsalla911
      Hallo ,
      can someone help me to change frequence from CR 2200 from Asia to Europe?
       
      Warm regards. Ingo
    • By Steven Powell
      My CR-220 plays the FM & AM & Cassette, doesn't play the 6 Pack CDs. Faceplate does not display, all presets work, and equalizer.  Is the problem in the face plate or radio?  Will getting another faceplate work with this radio?  Will it change the radio code.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.