Jump to content

Welcome to RennTech.org Community, Guest

There are many great features available to you once you register at RennTech.org
You are free to view posts here, but you must log in to reply to existing posts, or to start your own new topic. Like most online communities, there are costs involved to maintain a site like this - so we encourage our members to donate. All donations go to the costs operating and maintaining this site. We prefer that guests take part in our community and we offer a lot in return to those willing to join our corner of the Porsche world. This site is 99 percent member supported (less than 1 percent comes from advertising) - so please consider an annual donation to keep this site running.

Here are some of the features available - once you register at RennTech.org

  • View Classified Ads
  • DIY Tutorials
  • Porsche TSB Listings (limited)
  • VIN Decoder
  • Special Offers
  • OBD II P-Codes
  • Paint Codes
  • Registry
  • Videos System
  • View Reviews
  • and get rid of this welcome message

It takes just a few minutes to register, and it's FREE

Contributing Members also get these additional benefits:
(you become a Contributing Member by donating money to the operation of this site)

  • No ads - advertisements are removed
  • Access the Contributors Only Forum
  • Contributing Members Only Downloads
  • Send attachments with PMs
  • All image/file storage limits are substantially increased for all Contributing Members
  • Option Codes Lookup
  • VIN Option Lookups (limited)
pennyporsche

Lost Radio Code - post your request here

Recommended Posts

7 minutes ago, Rufrob said:

Hello

i need help with a radio code for a used radio I bought. The dealer here in Japan won’t help

Typ: CCR2200

Model No: BE 6626

Serial No: 15000060

EC: 101

Porsche part number 996.645.127.10

any assistances will be greatly appreciated.

 

Try 0480

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
    You can remove these ads by becoming a Contributing Member.

Dziękuje zaraz powinno sie radio odblokować więc sprawdzę

 

Zaraz sprawdzę ten kod jak tylko uruchomi się radio. Tu mam dokładne dane:Cdr-220 BE4462 / 996.645.126.00
W5006199

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi All -

Looking for a radio code for CDR-220; serial is Y5052653.

 

Appreciate the assistance in advance.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, ascetic996 said:

Hi All -

Looking for a radio code for CDR-220; serial is Y5052653.

 

Appreciate the assistance in advance.  

 

Try 4343

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Kent Richardson said:

Looking for the code for a CDR-220.

Serial Number: Y5052913

Car VIN

WP0CB29821U662216
Thank you so much in advance!
 

 

Try 8516

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Loren said:

 

Try 8516

 

I tried the code three times with no success. The model number is BE 4462 if that helps. Are there any other codes I can try? Thank you for your help.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, Kent Richardson said:

I tried the code three times with no success. The model number is BE 4462 if that helps. Are there any other codes I can try? Thank you for your help.

 

DId you use the procedure in the Lost Radio Code FAQ to get the correct serial number?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Loren said:

 

DId you use the procedure in the Lost Radio Code FAQ to get the correct serial number?

Yes. I used the serial number from the label on the side of the model. Radio was pulled from crashed 2001 S.  So, it is possible the VIN doesn't match the radio.  Radio SN is Y5052913

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Kent Richardson said:

Yes. I used the serial number from the label on the side of the model. Radio was pulled from crashed 2001 S.  So, it is possible the VIN doesn't match the radio.  Radio SN is Y5052913

 

 

You can not believe the label.

If the radio has ever been repaired it got a new serial number that is only accessible through the procedure in the Lost Radio Code FAQ. Please check it that way.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Loren said:

 

You can not believe the label.

If the radio has ever been repaired it got a new serial number that is only accessible through the procedure in the Lost Radio Code FAQ. Please check it that way.

Just checked the SN using the method in the FAQ (TP then Becker 1) and the SN shown on screen matches the one on the label. The front panel is a bit loose and so I'm going to try again while pressing the face down. Could it be that the pins aren't connecting correctly? It seems to be reading my inputs fine. Super confused.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Kent Richardson said:

Just checked the SN using the method in the FAQ (TP then Becker 1) and the SN shown on screen matches the one on the label. The front panel is a bit loose and so I'm going to try again while pressing the face down. Could it be that the pins aren't connecting correctly? It seems to be reading my inputs fine. Super confused.

 

Okay if the number I gave you does not work for the displayed serial number then the radio was repaired by a 3rd party (not Becker) and the serial number is unknown. I doubt even Becker can help you. Sorry.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, Loren said:

 

Okay if the number I gave you does not work for the displayed serial number then the radio was repaired by a 3rd party (not Becker) and the serial number is unknown. I doubt even Becker can help you. Sorry.

Understood. Just went to go try it again but it seems stuck on “Wait” for over an hour now. I’m going to try and reinstall the CDR-210 that was originally installed. Could you help me with the radio code on my cdr-210? SN is W5021560.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Kent Richardson said:

Understood. Just went to go try it again but it seems stuck on “Wait” for over an hour now. I’m going to try and reinstall the CDR-210 that was originally installed. Could you help me with the radio code on my cdr-210? SN is W5021560.

 

Try 0195

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello All. and I was sorry Mr.Loren.(sent to a mail to him) 

Please help.I lost the code.
CR-2200
BE4466
Ser. 15020429


Thanking you in advance.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello

I am trying to find a code for my 986 2002 radio it is

cdr-22 

type :4467

ser : 25010305

24/99

CDP2081

Thank you 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, KODAI TAHATA said:

Hello All. and I was sorry Mr.Loren.(sent to a mail to him) 

Please help.I lost the code.
CR-2200
BE4466
Ser. 15020429


Thanking you in advance.

 

Try 4938

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Similar Content

    • By Sonsalla911
      Hey Guns,
       
      i one a GT 3 mk 1.
       
      it has Original Radio CDR 23And weites Protect.

      when i Check with PIWIS there is a Site with Radio Code which is now 0000. 
      i Could change But have no Code.
       
      who can help me...i thought CDR 23 will Never loose Code

    • By Sonsalla911
      Hallo ,
      can someone help me to change frequence from CR 2200 from Asia to Europe?
       
      Warm regards. Ingo
    • By Steven Powell
      My CR-220 plays the FM & AM & Cassette, doesn't play the 6 Pack CDs. Faceplate does not display, all presets work, and equalizer.  Is the problem in the face plate or radio?  Will getting another faceplate work with this radio?  Will it change the radio code.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.