Jump to content

Welcome to RennTech.org Community, Guest

There are many great features available to you once you register at RennTech.org
You are free to view posts here, but you must log in to reply to existing posts, or to start your own new topic. Like most online communities, there are costs involved to maintain a site like this - so we encourage our members to donate. All donations go to the costs operating and maintaining this site. We prefer that guests take part in our community and we offer a lot in return to those willing to join our corner of the Porsche world. This site is 99 percent member supported (less than 1 percent comes from advertising) - so please consider an annual donation to keep this site running.

Here are some of the features available - once you register at RennTech.org

  • View Classified Ads
  • DIY Tutorials
  • Porsche TSB Listings (limited)
  • VIN Decoder
  • Special Offers
  • OBD II P-Codes
  • Paint Codes
  • Registry
  • Videos System
  • View Reviews
  • and get rid of this welcome message

It takes just a few minutes to register, and it's FREE

Contributing Members also get these additional benefits:
(you become a Contributing Member by donating money to the operation of this site)

  • No ads - advertisements are removed
  • Access the Contributors Only Forum
  • Contributing Members Only Downloads
  • Send attachments with PMs
  • All image/file storage limits are substantially increased for all Contributing Members
  • Option Codes Lookup
  • VIN Option Lookups (limited)
pennyporsche

Lost Radio Code - post your request here

Recommended Posts

27 minutes ago, J400 said:

Hello sir , I been looking to find a radio code for my 1987 Porsche 944 base model. I had a new battery in and don’t have the code if you can please help me I’d really appreciate it I’ve seen here before you’ve helped a lot others . 

Becker 1 

type 4462

seri: Y5042209

24/99

please and thank you . ??

 

Try 8460

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
    You can remove these ads by becoming a Contributing Member.

4 hours ago, Loren said:

 

Try 6712

 

Will do when i get home thank you

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello

i need help with a radio code for a used radio I bought. 

Typ: CR2200

Model No: BE 4466

Serial No: Y5020053

EC: 112

Porsche part number 996.645.127.00

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, Kodai said:

Hello

i need help with a radio code for a used radio I bought. 

Typ: CR2200

Model No: BE 4466

Serial No: Y5020053

EC: 112

Porsche part number 996.645.127.00

 

I just gave you a code for a different radio on January 20th?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Loren said:

 

I just gave you a code for a different radio on January 20th?

Thank you Sir.

 

The former radio had a broken cassette mechanism.
I thought I could fix it, but I bought another second-hand product.

I wish I could hear the cassette of this ...

 

Of course it started. Thank you for this!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

 

I just 1999 purchased 911 Carrera. radio asking to enter code.

beaker 1

type: 4462

48/98

Ser: X5024448

Can you help me please

 

Edited by Phil Burk

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/26/2019 at 6:47 PM, dMoses said:

Just bought a 996 Turbo and didn't get the radio manual or code with the car.

Can you help with he code?

CR-220

Becker 1

type: 4362

serial#: 15040027

24/99

 

worked perfectly.

Thanks Loren!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Kodai said:

Hello

i need help with a radio code for a used radio I bought. 

Typ: CR2200

Model No: BE 4466

Serial No: Y5020053

EC: 112

Porsche part number 996.645.127.00

 

Try 0424

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Phil Burk said:

 

I just 1999 purchased 911 Carrera. radio asking to enter code.

beaker 1

type: 4462

48/98

Ser: X5024448

Can you help me please

 

Try 1250

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Loren said:

 

Try 1250

 

This code did not work could there be another I could try

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Phil Burk said:

This code did not work could there be another I could try

 

Did you get the correct serial number by using the procedure in the Lost Radio Code FAQ?

If not, please do so and re-submit.

Otherwise, your radio may have been repaired by a 3rd party (not Becker) - in that case I can not help you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Loren said:

 

Did you get the correct serial number by using the procedure in the Lost Radio Code FAQ?

If not, please do so and re-submit.

Otherwise, your radio may have been repaired by a 3rd party (not Becker) - in that case I can not help you.

X5024428

Sorry for the type O

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Loren said:

 

Try 1090

 

It worked 

Thank you very much 

Have a great day

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

In my 944S. Previous owner swap tout the Reno radio, but didn't leave me the code card.

CR-220

Type- 4362

Serial number- Y5021634

Thanks for the help

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, Derek Seymour said:

In my 944S. Previous owner swap tout the Reno radio, but didn't leave me the code card.

CR-220

Type- 4362

Serial number- Y5021634

Thanks for the help

 

Try 4371

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

I could use a code if you have time. 

 

Cr220

Type 4462

serial Y5051203

Edited by Outkasted
Correction

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Outkasted said:

I could use a code if you have time. 

 

Cr220

Type 4462

serial Y5051203

 

Try 8602

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Newbie here - after owning my 986 for 4.5 years, the battery failed and I discovered I don't have the radio code card. If you could help, I'd appreciate it!

 

Radio serial: Y5041045

Type: 4462

 

 

Many thanks!
Andrew

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, saabaru986 said:

Newbie here - after owning my 986 for 4.5 years, the battery failed and I discovered I don't have the radio code card. If you could help, I'd appreciate it!

 

Radio serial: Y5041045

Type: 4462

 

 

Many thanks!
Andrew

 

Try 0170

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello, I need help with a Radio Code 

 

CDR 220

Modell: 4462

Ser. Number: Y5040535

24/99

Tank you .

Michael from Germany

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Abacho said:

Hello, I need help with a Radio Code 

 

CDR 220

Modell: 4462

Ser. Number: Y5040535

24/99

Tank you .

Michael from Germany

 

Try 0185

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Similar Content

    • By Sonsalla911
      Hey Guns,
       
      i one a GT 3 mk 1.
       
      it has Original Radio CDR 23And weites Protect.

      when i Check with PIWIS there is a Site with Radio Code which is now 0000. 
      i Could change But have no Code.
       
      who can help me...i thought CDR 23 will Never loose Code

    • By Sonsalla911
      Hallo ,
      can someone help me to change frequence from CR 2200 from Asia to Europe?
       
      Warm regards. Ingo
    • By Steven Powell
      My CR-220 plays the FM & AM & Cassette, doesn't play the 6 Pack CDs. Faceplate does not display, all presets work, and equalizer.  Is the problem in the face plate or radio?  Will getting another faceplate work with this radio?  Will it change the radio code.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.