Jump to content

Welcome to RennTech.org Community, Guest

There are many great features available to you once you register at RennTech.org
You are free to view posts here, but you must log in to reply to existing posts, or to start your own new topic. Like most online communities, there are costs involved to maintain a site like this - so we encourage our members to donate. All donations go to the costs operating and maintaining this site. We prefer that guests take part in our community and we offer a lot in return to those willing to join our corner of the Porsche world. This site is 99 percent member supported (less than 1 percent comes from advertising) - so please consider an annual donation to keep this site running.

Here are some of the features available - once you register at RennTech.org

  • View Classified Ads
  • DIY Tutorials
  • Porsche TSB Listings (limited)
  • VIN Decoder
  • Special Offers
  • OBD II P-Codes
  • Paint Codes
  • Registry
  • Videos System
  • View Reviews
  • and get rid of this welcome message

It takes just a few minutes to register, and it's FREE

Contributing Members also get these additional benefits:
(you become a Contributing Member by donating money to the operation of this site)

  • No ads - advertisements are removed
  • Access the Contributors Only Forum
  • Contributing Members Only Downloads
  • Send attachments with PMs
  • All image/file storage limits are substantially increased for all Contributing Members
  • Option Codes Lookup
  • VIN Option Lookups (limited)
pennyporsche

Lost Radio Code - post your request here

Recommended Posts

3 hours ago, Jneffcpa said:

Need radio code for my 2001 Boxster. Did not receive code when purchased used.  Replaced the battery, and now have no radio. Serial #15040643.

Thanks for any assistance.

 

Try 8217

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Ilker Ucaner said:

Loren, 

 

sorry for the the late response I had to wait for the “wait” to go away from my radio. I got what you needed ...

 

Info about my car ...

1998 Porsche Boxster

Radio: CDR-210

R3297

Serial: W5021992 

 

Needed a radio code. 

Best Regards! 

 Thank you!

 

Try 8741

 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, bmatthew said:

CR220

serial #: Y5023926

Type: 4362

 

Thank you for your help with this.

 

Try 0765

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please can you help. I’m looking for a radio code for my 2001 Boxster S. Usual thing, replaced the battery, and now have no radio. 

 

Details:

Type 4467

Serial No. 15046422

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, mastertotebag said:

Hi Loren, Can you help me out?

 

CR-220

SN: Y5930562

Type: 4362

 

Try 0401

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Timbotwo said:

Please can you help. I’m looking for a radio code for my 2001 Boxster S. Usual thing, replaced the battery, and now have no radio. 

 

Details:

Type 4467

Serial No. 15046422

 

Try 7087

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Loren said:

 

Try 7087

 

 

Many thanks, back in working order!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi there!

 

I need the radio code for my Porsche Becker BE2360 stereo.

 

I tried an online company and got the code 0910, but the manual says that I need a five digit code and I can not choose the number O, only 1-6.

 

Serial number is: R1003095

 

Help is much appreciated!

 

All the best, Patrik73BE144C-3FF7-496F-8D58-DB6D39E452DC.thumb.jpeg.6045a1754582f42e8471d8015ed76117.jpeg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Patrik Dahlberg said:

Hi there!

 

I need the radio code for my Porsche Becker BE2360 stereo.

 

I tried an online company and got the code 0910, but the manual says that I need a five digit code and I can not choose the number O, only 1-6.

 

Serial number is: R1003095

 

Help is much appreciated!

 

All the best, Patrik73BE144C-3FF7-496F-8D58-DB6D39E452DC.thumb.jpeg.6045a1754582f42e8471d8015ed76117.jpeg

 

Try 0190

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Patrik Dahlberg said:

OK, how do I get the 0, I have only the Numbers 1-6

 

E56350FB-4739-47FC-A421-6D507762C535.jpeg

 

Entering the antitheft CODE
This radio renders itself inoperative in the case of theft. If the radio or car battery is disconnected, the radio automatically disables itself. Once the radio is reinstalled or the battery is reconnected, the word "CODE", with a flashing letter "C", and the digits 1-0 appear in the display. Prior to use, the correct code must be entered via the multifunction keys.


Example: CODE 1530 (Preassigned to each radio and supplied to the owner on the PORSCHE RADIO CODE CARD) is entered by pressing the multifunction keys in sequence. After the first digit is entered, the word "CODE" disappears and the number is displayed followed by three dashes. As digits are entered, the next line in sequence flashes. When all four numbers have been entered, the first digit flashes. At this time you can overwrite the code as often as necessary. To correct any error, you must enter the complete code. Once the correct code is displayed, enter by pushing the signal seek switch.

 

If you have entered an incorrect code, the word "CODE" reappears in the display. The system allows two more attempts for a total of three. After three incorrect attempts, "WAIT" is displayed. A ten-minute time interval must lapse before you can attempt the coding process. You have three more chances to enter the proper code at this time. After nine attempts at code entry and three waiting periods of ten minutes each, the radio will "WAIT" for sixty minutes. After sixty minutes, you will have three more attempts at code entry. Should you fail at this point, "WAIT" will appear, and sixty minutes must pass before you can make another attempt.


Attention: The radio must be on during the waiting period.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Loren said:

Hi Loren, and thank you for your answer.

i have the manual in which the text is from, but as the code you got for me is 0190, my question is still how do I get the number zero ( 0 ) , the Buttons only have the Numbers 1-6.

 

please advise, 

 

All the best,

Patrik

 

5 hours ago, Loren said:

Entering the antitheft CODE
This radio renders itself inoperative in the case of theft. If the radio or car battery is disconnected, the radio automatically disables itself. Once the radio is reinstalled or the battery is reconnected, the word "CODE", with a flashing letter "C", and the digits 1-0 appear in the display. Prior to use, the correct code must be entered via the multifunction keys.


Example: CODE 1530 (Preassigned to each radio and supplied to the owner on the PORSCHE RADIO CODE CARD) is entered by pressing the multifunction keys in sequence. After the first digit is entered, the word "CODE" disappears and the number is displayed followed by three dashes. As digits are entered, the next line in sequence flashes. When all four numbers have been entered, the first digit flashes. At this time you can overwrite the code as often as necessary. To correct any error, you must enter the complete code. Once the correct code is displayed, enter by pushing the signal seek switch.

 

If you have entered an incorrect code, the word "CODE" reappears in the display. The system allows two more attempts for a total of three. After three incorrect attempts, "WAIT" is displayed. A ten-minute time interval must lapse before you can attempt the coding process. You have three more chances to enter the proper code at this time. After nine attempts at code entry and three waiting periods of ten minutes each, the radio will "WAIT" for sixty minutes. After sixty minutes, you will have three more attempts at code entry. Should you fail at this point, "WAIT" will appear, and sixty minutes must pass before you can make another attempt.


Attention: The radio must be on during the waiting period.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
 
 
 
3
5 hours ago, Patrik Dahlberg said:

Hi Loren, and thank you for your answer.

i have the manual in which the text is from, but as the code you got for me is 0190, my question is still how do I get the number zero ( 0 ) , the Buttons only have the Numbers 1-6.

 

please advise, 

 

All the best,

Patrik

 

Thyen perhaps part of your display is out.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Loren said:

 

Then perhaps part of your display is out.

 

The display is ok, but I have only buttons 1 to 6 to press on, look above, there is no button with the number zero on it, so the number zero in the code 0190 is impossible to create.

Also the manual says that there is a five digit code needed, not four as you got for me.

 

Any thoughts?

 

Best Regards, Patrik

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

1999 Porsche boxster

 

Type: 4462

Serial Y5046732

 

Need a code please

Edited by Mylesr

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Patrik Dahlberg said:

 

The display is ok, but I have only buttons 1 to 6 to press on, look above, there is no button with the number zero on it, so the number zero in the code 0190 is impossible to create.

Also the manual says that there is a five digit code needed, not four as you got for me.

 

Any thoughts?

 

Best Regards, Patrik

 

Try 51131

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Mylesr said:

1999 Porsche boxster

 

Type: 4462

Serial Y5046732

 

Need a code please

 

Try 4709

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Loren said:

 

Try 7387

 

Worked like a charm. Thanks again.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Similar Content

    • By Loren
      Which radios fitted to Porsche can have their unlock code recovered through serial number?
      - CR-220/CDR-220 - Becker
      - CR-210/CDR-210 - Becker
      - Traffic Pro NAV/CD - Becker

      Which radios can not have their unlock code recovered through serial number?
      - CR1 - Alpine
      - CDR-23/24 (or later) - Becker
      - PCM (Porsche Communication Management) – Siemens & Becker

      How to get your radio serial number?
      CR-220/CDR-220:
      Hold down the TP button for at least 10 seconds after you turn the radio on. "Becker 1" will be displayed. Rotate the right knob (slowly) and it will display the Becker model number. Then rotate it again and the serial number should be displayed on the radio.
      Or, if the radio is out of the car the then the serial number is on the label.

      CR-210/CDR-210:
      Press tone, then 8 and 0 simultaneously. "Becker" appears. Press station up arrow on right. "PR-VERS" appears. Press one of the numbered buttons below the display, directly below the LCD arrowheads (try a few). The model number will appear. Press station up arrow on right. "SERIAL N" will appear. Press the numbered button again. The serial number will appear.
      Or, if the radio is out of the car the then the serial number is on the label.

      CDR-23 (or later):
      These radios do not have a security code - that is, not that the user enters.
      These radios are security tested on the MOST (fiber optic bus) system to see if they are the "programmed" radio. The radios are programmed and recognized by the car’s DME and can only be replaced by a shop with a PST2 or PIWIS. These radios will not request a code when battery power is disconnected.

      Traffic Pro:
      Select the Service Menu, press NAV and multifunction key 10 simultaneously in radio mode. Use multifunction keys Nxt and Prv or turn the right control knob to select the individual items.
      You can move through the following items:
      - Model-No.
      - Serial-No. <-- this is what we need
      - Changer Reset
      - GAL
      - Radio Software
      - Radio Bolo
      - Navi Rom
      - Navi Flash
      - RTC Value
      To quit the service menu, press END.

      I get a WAIT on the display - what do I do?
      You have to wait at least 30 minutes before trying again.

      The suggested number did not work - what do I do now?
      Most often when the code we give you does not work it is because the serial number came from an old card in the car rather than from the procedure stated above - or a typo in the serial number submitted. Double check the serial number you submitted using the procedure above again.
      If that does not work then you will need to contact a dealer or Becker. Becker charges to look up your code and some dealers also charge.
      Our program works maybe 99.9% of the time but we have no explanation why it doesn't always work.

      Can you give me a code for my PCM?
      These units are manufactured jointly by Siemens and Becker, and the only place where you can get the codes required is from the dealer/ OPC. The PCM’s require two codes, the ICS/Siemens code, and a Becker code. The ICS is the first code requested.
      Sorry, the only place you can get a PCM code is from a dealer/ OPC.

      Can I post my VIN to get a code?
      We do NOT need your VIN - only your radio serial number.

      Where can I post my lost code request?
      Please post your request here:
      Lost Radio Code - post your request here

      Please DO NOT PM me or email me (or anyone else helping with the codes) your radio code request - we will only answer requests in that one thread.
    • By mdhall54
      I have a 2003 Boxster with the CDR23 radio and external amplifier mounted in the front trunk.  There are two multi-pin connectors, a fiber optic connector and an antenna connector on the rear of the head unit.  The display on the head unit in the car seems to be fine as the display appears to be working as it should.  The problem is no sound out of any speakers.  The problem was intermittent for quite a while as sometimes when I started the car I would have sound from  the speakers and other times no sound.  Sometimes I would be driving and the sound would suddenly just quit.  Now there is no sound at all, but the head unit display still appears to be working ok.  Does anyone have any suggestions as to what might be the problem?
    • By Douglas Norton
      I have a 2004 Porsche Cayenne S with a Becker radio and Bose system. I understand the radio is a PCM 2. The radio is a CBR23 E1. I had a Bluetooth adapter installed and now my radio immediately goes into PROTECT mode. I tried downloaded the unlock code from an internet service, but there is no place or time for me to enter it in to radio. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.