Welcome to RennTech.org Community, Guest

There are many great features available to you once you register at RennTech.org
You are free to view posts here, but you must log in to reply to existing posts, or to start your own new topic. Like most online communities, there are costs involved to maintain a site like this - so we encourage our members to donate. All donations go to the costs operating and maintaining this site. We prefer that guests take part in our community and we offer a lot in return to those willing to join our corner of the Porsche world. This site is 99 percent member supported (less than 1 percent comes from advertising) - so please consider an annual donation to keep this site running.

Here are some of the features available - once you register at RennTech.org

• View Classified Ads
  • DIY Tutorials
  • Porsche TSB Listings (limited)
  • VIN Decoder
  • Special Offers
  • OBD II P-Codes
  • Paint Codes
  • Registry
  • Videos System
  • View Reviews
  • and get rid of this welcome message

It takes just a few minutes to register, and it's FREE

Contributing Members also get these additional benefits:
(you become a Contributing Member by donating money to the operation of this site)

• No ads - advertisements are removed
  • Access the Contributors Only Forum
  • Contributing Members Only Downloads
  • Send attachments with PMs
  • All image/file storage limits are substantially increased for all Contributing Members
  • Option Codes Lookup
  • VIN Option Lookups (limited)

Anyone put Black Floor Mats with Space Grey Interior?

I was looking at getting some new lloyd mats for my car.. and was wondering how black mats look in a car with space grey + CF interior? also, is there anyone who discounts the llloyd mats for renntech / pca members?

:renntech:

Hi I like mine just fine. I have black Porsche mats I use instead of my gray so they do not get stained. Also I too have space gray with full carbon fiber.

I have black mats with my Savanna interior, and they really break up the sea of beige. Have seen black mats on grey interior and thought it looked great. Also have seen dark blue mats in light interior and liked that on dark blue cars.

Performance Products has periodic sales, but not sure about Lloyds mats. They have the "deal of the week." Also maybe Pelican Parts.

I was looking at getting some new lloyd mats for my car.. and was wondering how black mats look in a car with space grey + CF interior? also, is there anyone who discounts the llloyd mats for renntech / pca members?

Yep, they look good. They break up the sea of grey and tie in the darker parts of the interior.

Yep, they look good. They break up the sea of grey and tie in the darker parts of the interior.

I used to use black mats on my beige interior G35 in the winter and put the beige mats back in during the summer.

I have OEM 997 Black Rubber mats in my 99 C4 with a Savanna Beige interior and they are awesome! Way better than aftermarket. Can post a picture if you like. There is a small fitment issue on the drivers side with a slight bulge by the fuse box but after a few days the mat conforms perfectly. The passenger side is perfect.

• 2 years later...

I have OEM 997 Black Rubber mats in my 99 C4 with a Savanna Beige interior and they are awesome! Way better than aftermarket. Can post a picture if you like. There is a small fitment issue on the drivers side with a slight bulge by the fuse box but after a few days the mat conforms perfectly. The passenger side is perfect.

Where did you get OEM rubber mats? I cannot find them for my 2002 Carerra. Thank you!

I have the same gray interior. A lot of black on the dash. I think a company called LLOYDs has

the quality black floor mats. The problem I have is the original mats are mated to the floor with

these male/female plastic snaps. If I can find the same in black, I am going to get them. No logo.

The other thing I want to get is the 6 speed shifter and boot in black.

An outfit (junk yard) close by has one but they want $150.00 used. Can't do it. Good Luck.

my car came with terracotta mats to match most of the interior (have deviating dash). went with black lloyd mats and they are great quality and tie the interior together. dont think i have a pic (maybe with original mats for a before) will have to work on an after. the lloyds matts are super plush and high quality.