Welcome to RennTech.org Community, Guest

There are many great features available to you once you register at RennTech.org
You are free to view posts here, but you must log in to reply to existing posts, or to start your own new topic. Like most online communities, there are costs involved to maintain a site like this - so we encourage our members to donate. All donations go to the costs operating and maintaining this site. We prefer that guests take part in our community and we offer a lot in return to those willing to join our corner of the Porsche world. This site is 99 percent member supported (less than 1 percent comes from advertising) - so please consider an annual donation to keep this site running.

Here are some of the features available - once you register at RennTech.org

• View Classified Ads
  • DIY Tutorials
  • Porsche TSB Listings (limited)
  • VIN Decoder
  • Special Offers
  • OBD II P-Codes
  • Paint Codes
  • Registry
  • Videos System
  • View Reviews
  • and get rid of this welcome message

It takes just a few minutes to register, and it's FREE

Contributing Members also get these additional benefits:
(you become a Contributing Member by donating money to the operation of this site)

• No ads - advertisements are removed
  • Access the Contributors Only Forum
  • Contributing Members Only Downloads
  • Send attachments with PMs
  • All image/file storage limits are substantially increased for all Contributing Members
  • Option Codes Lookup
  • VIN Option Lookups (limited)

SportDesign body kit or GTS kit for 04 CTT?

Okay, was looking to spruce up a 2004 Cayenne TT and the TechArt stuff is just too much money. I did see that there was a Porsche SportDesign kit available but not much for pics of it. Is this the same as the GTS kit? Any good sources for pics or buying one of these kits? Suncoast and Sunset did not seem to have a listing for this... :(

David

How about this idea... would the front and rear GTS lower spoilers from a 2006 model fit my 2004 Turbo bumpers? If not, what about the complete bumpers? Seems like the GTS kit is pretty nice looking and much more affordable than the aftermarket kits out.

• 2 weeks later...

I too was looking for decent pics and had a hard time. I found this Tequipment catalog on line that has some decent ones. It doesn't say anywhere in it what years the catalog is for. I checked with my local dealer and they said this is indeed for the Gen 1 vehicles.

I am probably going to add the front and back set to my 2006 Cayenne S Titanium since this special edition came with the side skirts on it already. I found the link below for a MD dealer who has a pretty good on line catalog. They don't have the pricing on line for the Gen 1 kit but salesperson told me he will honor the same pricing they show on line for the Gen 2 kit. I can get his name for you if you're interested. He checking for me on Monday but the catalog and his parts list says you can order it already painted to match your vehicle. If that's the deal... I'm in.

I also found TSB area that someone has posted the installation manual. That's going to be my reading for the night...

http://valleymotorsporsche.oemdealer.com/

Have fun

And yet another note...

The picture where they are showing the exhaust upgrades are zoomed in on the Sport Design rear under body section. The dealer confirmed for me that this is what it will look like since my Titanium edition already has the four tip exhaust.

Swanny, thanks for the info. Looks like the Tequipment package is the way to go. I checked with my local dealer and they made me a great deal on a full kit. Did not know it came painted though, will have to verify that was part of the package they quoted. Thanks!