Welcome to RennTech.org Community, Guest

There are many great features available to you once you register at RennTech.org
You are free to view posts here, but you must log in to reply to existing posts, or to start your own new topic. Like most online communities, there are costs involved to maintain a site like this - so we encourage our members to donate. All donations go to the costs operating and maintaining this site. We prefer that guests take part in our community and we offer a lot in return to those willing to join our corner of the Porsche world. This site is 99 percent member supported (less than 1 percent comes from advertising) - so please consider an annual donation to keep this site running.

Here are some of the features available - once you register at RennTech.org

• View Classified Ads
  • DIY Tutorials
  • Porsche TSB Listings (limited)
  • VIN Decoder
  • Special Offers
  • OBD II P-Codes
  • Paint Codes
  • Registry
  • Videos System
  • View Reviews
  • and get rid of this welcome message

It takes just a few minutes to register, and it's FREE

Contributing Members also get these additional benefits:
(you become a Contributing Member by donating money to the operation of this site)

• No ads - advertisements are removed
  • Access the Contributors Only Forum
  • Contributing Members Only Downloads
  • Send attachments with PMs
  • All image/file storage limits are substantially increased for all Contributing Members
  • Option Codes Lookup
  • VIN Option Lookups (limited)

2012 Cayenne Ordering Questions

Well I have finally decided if I need to trade out the 911 because the family grew and I need something I will enjoy I am going to replace it with a very loaded 2012 Cayenne S. Black on Black, with everything blacked out, Pu3 and all the initial toys. Sports Exhaust, Turbo 2 Wheels, PASM with adjustment, Heated and Vented seats, paddles, this is my second Cayenne S.

I have a small window of opportunity to add/subtract from the order.

My main questions

Roof Rails? I know they are only factory order now, is it worth the 1k? Back n forth on if I will use them. Anyone else have 2 kids and a Cayenne?

Trailer Hitch ? Is the new one a class 3 hitch you can put other things other than a trailer on, i am confused on the w/o removeable ball joint

Still slightly torn on interior - right now I have black, thinking of adding aluminum, or anthracite.

4 zone air? is it worth it? Dealer advised on it, again another 1k and I am already far up there.

Any and all advice welcome.

Unfortunately, you're going to get a biased answer from me. I just ordered a turbo with roof rails and the rear hitch. I really like the way the vehicle looks with the roof rails. I think the Black Turbo with the roof rails and skid plates on the brochure looks really good! My thought is that if you don't get the roof rails and the hitch (for transporting things) and you don't need the ground clearance, then I think the Panamera might be a better option.