Welcome to RennTech.org Community, Guest

There are many great features available to you once you register at RennTech.org
You are free to view posts here, but you must log in to reply to existing posts, or to start your own new topic. Like most online communities, there are costs involved to maintain a site like this - so we encourage our members to donate. All donations go to the costs operating and maintaining this site. We prefer that guests take part in our community and we offer a lot in return to those willing to join our corner of the Porsche world. This site is 99 percent member supported (less than 1 percent comes from advertising) - so please consider an annual donation to keep this site running.

Here are some of the features available - once you register at RennTech.org

• View Classified Ads
  • DIY Tutorials
  • Porsche TSB Listings (limited)
  • VIN Decoder
  • Special Offers
  • OBD II P-Codes
  • Paint Codes
  • Registry
  • Videos System
  • View Reviews
  • and get rid of this welcome message

It takes just a few minutes to register, and it's FREE

Contributing Members also get these additional benefits:
(you become a Contributing Member by donating money to the operation of this site)

• No ads - advertisements are removed
  • Access the Contributors Only Forum
  • Contributing Members Only Downloads
  • Send attachments with PMs
  • All image/file storage limits are substantially increased for all Contributing Members
  • Option Codes Lookup
  • VIN Option Lookups (limited)

Emergency. My 04CTT sputters and dies after I start it. Now wtf do I d

thank you Loren. Is the fuel pump powered by this connection?

can i find a wiring diagram , better would be a overview where the wires are going along from pump to relay / fuse box.

thank you and excuse that i take your time.

post-18985-0-33690500-1408484807_thumb.j

• Moderators

In/next to the rear left wheel arch under the car are electrical connectors, the wiring of which controls the fuel pumps, this connectors can be deformed by heat influense and strange situations can occure. If so, connectors and burnt wiring must be replaced. 

My best regards to belgium . Thank you. I have seen your post before. Still in process to discover where the wiring is going along. Will report what i found out. 
thinking if it makes sense to install the new fuel filter before i continue with the wiring. A clogged filter can cause this fuse problem too - a Porsche mechanic told me

Codes solved

Just want to report the current situation

- i have changed pump driver side / codes remain
- i have changed the fuel filter / codes gone.

tank fuel with 60 liters. Fuses ok. Car runs. No codes.

just a very high fuel consumption on the display.

what could it be?

O2 sensors

mass air flow sensors

thank you

• 4 weeks later...

Just want to report the end of the story. Replacing the fuel pump didn’t change anything. Only after getting a new fuel filter the codes disappeared. No more blowing fuses. Everything ok. Car passed the emission test.  Very happy. Actually not very difficult this job. Lots of DIY reports everywhere.  Just it’s a mess to work inside a fuel tank. Thank you for following and supporting 

• Like 1