Server Lease Renewal/Software Licenses
Our yearly server lease, software licenses, as well as hardware operating costs, ARE due Dec 6th, 2021. Our current donations have fallen far short of the funds we need to renew. Please remember the RennTech.org community is Member supported so please consider a donation to help... THANK YOU!
Welcome to RennTech.org Community, Guest
By Tj 27
I have a 2009 957 3.6l v6 Cayenne. The battery was dead a few days ago so I replaced it. It now starts up just as it should but when run a diagnostic it says the alternator voltage is high reading 14.72. I’m assuming I need to replace the alternator to remedy this. I can’t find any information about replacing the alternator. Has anyone attempted this? It looks like it might be straightforward but my concern is whether or not the intake manifold has to be removed in order to get clear access. If anyone has any insight on this I would greatly appreciate it.
Does anyone have a wiring diagram for the seat on a 2008/957 Cayenne which they can let me have?
I’m trying to chase a fault where the passenger seat will motor up and down and the backrest will adjust forward and aft, but there is no response from the controls to move the seat unit forwards and backwards, or the four-way lumber support control.
Thanks in anticipation...
Hi Guys, I am a new member of this community and I am very happy to be here.
My name is Mathias and I just bought my very first car. I am university student so I wanted a cool, sports car and as I live in Dubai, the weather is warm so a convertible was ideal. I have therefore just bought my first car, the Porsche Boxster, 2006. As this is my first car, and I have bought it as the 3rd owner. I have a lot of questions about how I should maintain the car, and hope you guys can help😎🏎
So first of all, it’s a Porsche Boxster in a beautiful red, with a black soft top, from 2006 that has driven approx. 80,000 km.
it has a beige interior.
1) the paint inside the car has scratches and shows the black color under the beige coating. How can I fix this?
2) the speakers and radio signal is very poor and I want to be able to play music via Bluetooth and aux, is this possible?
3) is it possible to set up Cameras in the car, for parking?
4) there are scratches on the exterior, and I took it to the Porsche center, and they said they do not have a perfect match to this color as they don’t make it in this specific red anymore. Is there anything I can do?
5) the leather inside is looking a little bit worn, is it possible to fix this up?
6) lastly, is there any mods, DIY upgrades or accessories you recommend I to add to this 2006 Boxster?
My front wheel was making a rattling noise for about the last week, and this morning as I drove out of my driveway and turned the wheel, I could hear a loud popping noise coming from my wheel whenever I turned. My best guess is that I drove over a pothole and the control arm / bushing moved out of place. Would this be covered under the OE warranty? Or should I take it to a mechanic?