Welcome to RennTech.org Community, Guest

There are many great features available to you once you register at RennTech.org
You are free to view posts here, but you must log in to reply to existing posts, or to start your own new topic. Like most online communities, there are costs involved to maintain a site like this - so we encourage our members to donate. All donations go to the costs operating and maintaining this site. We prefer that guests take part in our community and we offer a lot in return to those willing to join our corner of the Porsche world. This site is 99 percent member supported (less than 1 percent comes from advertising) - so please consider an annual donation to keep this site running.

Here are some of the features available - once you register at RennTech.org

• View Classified Ads
  • DIY Tutorials
  • Porsche TSB Listings (limited)
  • VIN Decoder
  • Special Offers
  • OBD II P-Codes
  • Paint Codes
  • Registry
  • Videos System
  • View Reviews
  • and get rid of this welcome message

It takes just a few minutes to register, and it's FREE

Contributing Members also get these additional benefits:
(you become a Contributing Member by donating money to the operation of this site)

• No ads - advertisements are removed
  • Access the Contributors Only Forum
  • Contributing Members Only Downloads
  • Send attachments with PMs
  • All image/file storage limits are substantially increased for all Contributing Members
  • Option Codes Lookup
  • VIN Option Lookups (limited)

Does anyone know where this is? I was able to catch a code today when my PSM light came on, and I went into limp mode at highway speeds.

I pinout would be nice, so I can trace the can-bus wiring.

DTC 1314 - DME 

Googling around, sounds like loss of connectivity to the DME, all other modules have not logged any issues talking to the DME.

This is the last of symptoms a massive wire harness failure I had late last year, after repair this is the 3rd time this has popped up.

DME has no codes, may be a red herring but the AWS advanced weight module, I have trouble talking to it and my "Passenger Airbag light Disabled" no longer lights up.

I got you. Pm sent. You can also access all the info you need at the Porsche techinfo2 website. It is a pay per use service with different plans.

On 2.5.2017 at 3:31 AM, Mr. Haney said:

I got you. Pm sent. You can also access all the info you need at the Porsche techinfo2 website. It is a pay per use service with different plans.

@ Mr.Haney

Would you please share this information with me. I have random PSM failures and my Porsche shop changed already a lot of parts without any success. Thank you very much

Edited by ekstroemtj
Typo

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By Kevin Bryck
      2002 996

Welcome everyone to another installment highlighting the wonderful world of fragile Porsche parts!

Have both 17" and 18" wheels and have recently lost the metal Center Cap logo medallion off of one wheel of each size.
      While removing the other center caps every remaining medallion fell right off in my hand.
      Metal medallion secured with a random dab of some type of adhesive.

We have reached the end of lifespan of whatever adhesive the Center Cap supplier used to keep precious colored metal medallions stuck to those cheap plastic caps.

Anyone know how to remove old adhesive?
      Anyone have any idea what adhesive to replace it with?
      Anyone know how much the Porsche/Piech families made selling replacement center caps last year?

Remember when paying through the nose for your precious replacement Center Caps that the Porsche and Piech families are the 7th wealthiest oligarchs in the world per Wikipedia.

• By Markotime
      CEL came on, no missing or other noticeable engine anomaly.
      El cheapo ELM OBDII reader produced these codes:  Was able to extinguish CEL.
      P3104 Intake manifold air control solenoid - short to positive
      P0104 Mass or Volume Air Flow "A" Circuit Intermittent
      P0204 Injector 4 – circuit malfunction
      This suggests an intermittent wiring short.  Any ideas on where such might have occurred?
      Thanks in advance

• By StevieG
      Hi Porsche Gurus
      I’m trying to troubleshoot a little issue I have that just my drivers door courtesy lights (and drivers sunvisor light but not sure if that’s different issue) don’t work, both the red and white ones and only the one door(rhd car) 
      now ive checked the common things like all the fuses and the wiring to see if they were damaged or corroded but they seem fine,
      The one thing I would like to check but can not find any info on is where or what is the switch or sensor that tells the lights that the door is open to turn the lights on? 
      If I can find that then that will at least eliminate all manual fixes that I can think of unless any of you have come across this before, if it’s something simple and I look like a fool for not thinking of it then I’m happy to be a fool as long as the lights work:)
      any help would be much appreciated 
      thanks 
      Stevie G 
    • By Ronnie38
      My 2001 C4 Automatic had what appeared to slip (over rev) when making scarp turns, decided to replace transmission filter and refill, the first run after 10 minuets the transmission went into limp mode (lights on drive selector started to flash) check engine lamp came on (P0734 and P0734) was read. the reason given was input and output ratio wrong for both codes.
      The Durmatic gave no other info. So I proceeded to  order both input and output sensors. Since I couldn't confirm if a shift selonod was bad. Mean while I am in Cal for the holidays I remembered I moved two of the magnets in the pan there were 4 magnets 2 each in the depressions in the rear of the pan I took one each and moved the forward closer to the input and output sensors.
      Anybody out there have any idea besides taking it to the dealer, at 75 bucks for the 5 liters of tranny oil each time I replace something to help me be smarter?
    • By loganmarriott
      Hello
      Im working on a unique porsche project and as part of it im looking to use the current (>2016) generation 95B Macan LED HeadLights. 
      What im looking for is the Wiring Diagram from the service manual program, so i can trace what needs to be connected to where relative to my 997.1 wiring harness.
      Yes, im aware this will be difficult. Im not looking to just plug and play.
      I already have all the wiring for the 997.1 and 997.2 cars (and a few others)
      Can anyone help

Regards
      Logan Marriott

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.