Welcome to RennTech.org Community, Guest

There are many great features available to you once you register at RennTech.org
You are free to view posts here, but you must log in to reply to existing posts, or to start your own new topic. Like most online communities, there are costs involved to maintain a site like this - so we encourage our members to donate. All donations go to the costs operating and maintaining this site. We prefer that guests take part in our community and we offer a lot in return to those willing to join our corner of the Porsche world. This site is 99 percent member supported (less than 1 percent comes from advertising) - so please consider an annual donation to keep this site running.

Here are some of the features available - once you register at RennTech.org

• View Classified Ads
  • DIY Tutorials
  • Porsche TSB Listings (limited)
  • VIN Decoder
  • Special Offers
  • OBD II P-Codes
  • Paint Codes
  • Registry
  • Videos System
  • View Reviews
  • and get rid of this welcome message

It takes just a few minutes to register, and it's FREE

Contributing Members also get these additional benefits:
(you become a Contributing Member by donating money to the operation of this site)

• No ads - advertisements are removed
  • Access the Contributors Only Forum
  • Contributing Members Only Downloads
  • Send attachments with PMs
  • All image/file storage limits are substantially increased for all Contributing Members
  • Option Codes Lookup
  • VIN Option Lookups (limited)

Source for Transmission Parts - ZF5HP19FL

I need to get some parts (bolts) for my transmission repair project.  I had to replace the torque converter and oil pump, and in the process, a couple of the torx bolts stripped out.  I was going to replace all of the bolts I took out, but am having difficulty locating the parts.  I have the part numbers, but nobody seems to stock them.  Does anybody know of a transmission parts supplier that actually answers the phone or has stock?  I have tried Whatever It Takes Transmission Parts (no luck) and Cobra Transmission never answers their phone.

Awesome!!!!  I just gave them a call.  Talked to John, and he was real helpful.  Part of the problem, was that I was looking at other companies websites, and they weren't using the ZF part numbers.  I guess they were using their own internal part numbers.  Anyway, they have complete part breakdowns and they have the ZF part numbers on those diagrams, and he had all that I needed in stock.  Will be here In two days.  Pricing and service were indeed excellent!