Welcome to RennTech.org Community, Guest

There are many great features available to you once you register at RennTech.org
You are free to view posts here, but you must log in to reply to existing posts, or to start your own new topic. Like most online communities, there are costs involved to maintain a site like this - so we encourage our members to donate. All donations go to the costs operating and maintaining this site. We prefer that guests take part in our community and we offer a lot in return to those willing to join our corner of the Porsche world. This site is 99 percent member supported (less than 1 percent comes from advertising) - so please consider an annual donation to keep this site running.

Here are some of the features available - once you register at RennTech.org

• View Classified Ads
  • DIY Tutorials
  • Porsche TSB Listings (limited)
  • VIN Decoder
  • Special Offers
  • OBD II P-Codes
  • Paint Codes
  • Registry
  • Videos System
  • View Reviews
  • and get rid of this welcome message

It takes just a few minutes to register, and it's FREE

Contributing Members also get these additional benefits:
(you become a Contributing Member by donating money to the operation of this site)

• No ads - advertisements are removed
  • Access the Contributors Only Forum
  • Contributing Members Only Downloads
  • Send attachments with PMs
  • All image/file storage limits are substantially increased for all Contributing Members
  • Option Codes Lookup
  • VIN Option Lookups (limited)

Lost Radio Code - post your request here

Sorry, then you will need to contact your dealer or Becker.

Hey Loren, radio-code.co.uk returned a code of 6609 for my serial, this code did not work. Any idea why they are returning 6609 and you returned 5597/5595? Why the discrepancy? What am I missing? My serial number is 15087103 Just curious, thanks

• Admin

Hey Loren, radio-code.co.uk returned a code of 6609 for my serial, this code did not work. Any idea why they are returning 6609 and you returned 5597/5595? Why the discrepancy? What am I missing? My serial number is 15087103 Just curious, thanks

I have no idea - my program either works or it doesn't. We do not know why it only works on 98% of the radios - I guess only Becker knows. ;)

Hello, New to the Boxster world. Just replaced the Battery in my 02 S. And guess what no Radio code!

24/99

Thank you very much for your help!

Try 6895

or

Thank you for the quick reply! the 2 codes did not work for my radio. thanks for trying!!

DP

• Admin
hi,

i have just bought a 2000 boxster s tiptronic UK RHD with no history at the moment.

it has the pcm installed and is looking for a code.

also, there is no cd for the navigation.

what is the best way to proceed?

thanks

paul

The only place you can get a PCM code is from a dealer/OPC.

hi,

i have just bought a 2000 boxster s tiptronic UK RHD with no history at the moment.

it has the pcm installed and is looking for a code.

also, there is no cd for the navigation.

what is the best way to proceed?

thanks

paul

The only place you can get a PCM code is from a dealer/OPC.

many thanks.

is there any way to get only the cd / radio working without reference to the dealer?

i do intend to go to the dealer to get a number of things dealt with, but would like to save up as much as possible for one trip as it's a bit of a trip. also, since they seem to work the hours of a bank, i'll need to take a day off work!

thanks again

paul

Hi

I replaced the battery in my 966 today, and have lost the radio code. I hope you can help me...!

Its a Becker CDR-22

Model BE6621

S/n 25006215

Many thanks is advance

james

Try 4668

or

Loren

thanks, but neither of those codes worked...

I ran through the TP button down procedure and the displays shows Type 4467 if thats any use...

thanks

james

• Admin
Hi

I replaced the battery in my 966 today, and have lost the radio code. I hope you can help me...!

Its a Becker CDR-22

Model BE6621

S/n 25006215

Many thanks is advance

james

Try 4668

or

Loren

thanks, but neither of those codes worked...

I ran through the TP button down procedure and the displays shows Type 4467 if thats any use...

thanks

james

Dead Battery , looking for Radio code

2000 Boxster 5 speed

US

Becker model be4462

serial number X5036013

Thanks guys jk

Try 1483

or

Loren , thanks for the assistance ... no luck using 1483 or 1481 just got the WAIT logo ... will try again ..thanks again ..JK

Yet another new boxster owner without the radio code. I read the thread and got the following information:

Type 4462

Ser: W5011216

48/98

Your help is appreciated!

Alan Florsheim

Try 2290

or 2288

No luck with either code. I waited and tried again just to make sure. Assume that this is one of the radios your program can't do? I guess it's off to the dealer. darn.