Welcome to RennTech.org Community, Guest

There are many great features available to you once you register at RennTech.org
You are free to view posts here, but you must log in to reply to existing posts, or to start your own new topic. Like most online communities, there are costs involved to maintain a site like this - so we encourage our members to donate. All donations go to the costs operating and maintaining this site. We prefer that guests take part in our community and we offer a lot in return to those willing to join our corner of the Porsche world. This site is 99 percent member supported (less than 1 percent comes from advertising) - so please consider an annual donation to keep this site running.

Here are some of the features available - once you register at RennTech.org

• View Classified Ads
  • DIY Tutorials
  • Porsche TSB Listings (limited)
  • VIN Decoder
  • Special Offers
  • OBD II P-Codes
  • Paint Codes
  • Registry
  • Videos System
  • View Reviews
  • and get rid of this welcome message

It takes just a few minutes to register, and it's FREE

Contributing Members also get these additional benefits:
(you become a Contributing Member by donating money to the operation of this site)

• No ads - advertisements are removed
  • Access the Contributors Only Forum
  • Contributing Members Only Downloads
  • Send attachments with PMs
  • All image/file storage limits are substantially increased for all Contributing Members
  • Option Codes Lookup
  • VIN Option Lookups (limited)

Lost Radio Code - post your request here

Hi,

I am really sorry, I gave you the wrong S/N #, can you please help me to check that again? Million thanks !!!

Type: 4462

Serial #: X5037397

Thanks,

Ben

Hi,

I lost my radio code, could anyone please help me to recover my code, thank you so much.

Mine is a 2000 Boxster S with a radio/sound control of CR220/CDR220, and My radio S/N is 8626871.

Thanks again,

Ben

Try 2989

or

If you have not already read this FAQ - please do so...

Lost Radio Code - FAQ, PLEASE READ THIS FIRST

Hello.

Another newbie needing a radio code. Don't want to waste time (but I do want to be polite) so let me preface this with how much I enjoy the forum, and I see from the length of this thread that Loren must spend time each day looking up codes.

2002 Boxster

Becker 1

Type 4462

Ser 15009142

Thank you so much Loren!

• Admin
Hello.

Another newbie needing a radio code. Don't want to waste time (but I do want to be polite) so let me preface this with how much I enjoy the forum, and I see from the length of this thread that Loren must spend time each day looking up codes.

2002 Boxster

Becker 1

Type 4462

Ser 15009142

Thank you so much Loren!

Try 6033

or

I had some work done on my 1999 Boxster by a local mechanic and he disconnected the battery and I don't have the code card anymore. I tried to guess a few times and now it says "wait" on the screen. How do I get the "wait" off the screen and enter the code (and what could the code be). Thank you in advance. This car has been a nightmare lately and I am really tired of throwing money at it. This is by far the greatest site ever and thank you to everyone on here. You have all been great.

Becker 1

y5037591

24/99

cdp2081

• Admin
I had some work done on my 1999 Boxster by a local mechanic and he disconnected the battery and I don't have the code card anymore. I tried to guess a few times and now it says "wait" on the screen. How do I get the "wait" off the screen and enter the code (and what could the code be). Thank you in advance. This car has been a nightmare lately and I am really tired of throwing money at it. This is by far the greatest site ever and thank you to everyone on here. You have all been great.

Becker 1

y5037591

24/99

cdp2081

Try 5406

or

• Admin
Hello!

I am also in need of a code.

Becker CDR-210

R3297

V5015010

Thanks for your time.

Quiddity319

Try 5233

or

Unfortunately, neither of these codes worked for me.

Thanks anyway,

Quiddity319

PLEASE read the FAQ.

New to forum and my 1999 c2 with tip. She only has 26k on the odo, but needs alittle love. Left muffler rattles while decel, no doors will lock with remote or dash button. I hear actuators moving but no locking occurs, getting 2 beep signal. Also the sunroof is binding and will not open back. I'll have several posts comming to sort my new love out. No owners manual and new batterey. Any help will be great!

cdr210

ser# w5018594

Edited by river1

• Admin
New to forum and my 1999 c2 with tip. She only has 26k on the odo, but needs alittle love. Left muffler rattles while decel, no doors will lock with remote or dash button. I hear actuators moving but no locking occurs, getting 2 beep signal. Also the sunroof is binding and will not open back. I'll have several posts comming to sort my new love out. No owners manual and new batterey. Any help will be great!

cdr210

ser# w5018594

Try 5744

or