Welcome to RennTech.org Community, Guest

There are many great features available to you once you register at RennTech.org
You are free to view posts here, but you must log in to reply to existing posts, or to start your own new topic. Like most online communities, there are costs involved to maintain a site like this - so we encourage our members to donate. All donations go to the costs operating and maintaining this site. We prefer that guests take part in our community and we offer a lot in return to those willing to join our corner of the Porsche world. This site is 99 percent member supported (less than 1 percent comes from advertising) - so please consider an annual donation to keep this site running.

Here are some of the features available - once you register at RennTech.org

• View Classified Ads
  • DIY Tutorials
  • Porsche TSB Listings (limited)
  • VIN Decoder
  • Special Offers
  • OBD II P-Codes
  • Paint Codes
  • Registry
  • Videos System
  • View Reviews
  • and get rid of this welcome message

It takes just a few minutes to register, and it's FREE

Contributing Members also get these additional benefits:
(you become a Contributing Member by donating money to the operation of this site)

• No ads - advertisements are removed
  • Access the Contributors Only Forum
  • Contributing Members Only Downloads
  • Send attachments with PMs
  • All image/file storage limits are substantially increased for all Contributing Members
  • Option Codes Lookup
  • VIN Option Lookups (limited)

Lost Radio Code - post your request here

• Admin
Hi Loren,

I do not have the radio code, but have not disconnected the battery yet. Is it possible to retrieve the radio code prior to powering it down?

If not, could you provide a code/s based on the following:

CDR220

Becker 1

Type 4462

Serial Y5039432

Thanks,

-Wayne

Sorry, the only place the code is besides on the card from the delivering dealer is possibly in the DME Vehicle Info page.

Only about 30% of the cars I have seen actually had that entry in their DME so I wouldn't count on it. Besides you need the Durametric Software, a PST2 or PIWIS to see that information.

Here are the best guesses for your radio code:

Try 3506

or

• Admin
Hi , I am going to install the ipod connection and will need to disconnect the radio. I do not have the code

it is a 2002 C2 Cab

the vin is WP0CA299X2S655135

Thanks !

Mike

Please re-read this thread for how to get your radio serial number (VIN has nothing to do with radio serial numbers).

• Admin
I have a different problem: I have the card with the Serial# and Code# but the code does not work for some reason...

Type 4462

Serial W5008491

Code 8753

Maybe I can get it to work with a different code...can someone give me a hand this his issue?

Thank you

Try 7752

or

Hello,

I need the radio unlock code for a 1991 964 Carrera

Model: CD-2

S/NO: PO CD-2 A 06 14719

Thanks.

I have no idea if this will work on the older radios like this.

But here goes...

Try 4985

or

Sorry to ask, but how do you enter 9 and 8. The radio only has 1 through 6 with no second function that I can see.

Thanks.

Thank you Loren but unfortunately neither code 7752 or 7750 worked...any others that I can try?

Thanks again for your help.

I have a different problem: I have the card with the Serial# and Code# but the code does not work for some reason...

Type 4462

Serial W5008491

Code 8753

Maybe I can get it to work with a different code...can someone give me a hand this his issue?

Thank you

Try 7752

or

• Admin
Hello,

I need the radio unlock code for a 1991 964 Carrera

Model: CD-2

S/NO: PO CD-2 A 06 14719

Thanks.

I have no idea if this will work on the older radios like this.

But here goes...

Try 4985

or

Sorry to ask, but how do you enter 9 and 8. The radio only has 1 through 6 with no second function that I can see.

Thanks.

Sorry, I don't know that radio well enough to tell you.

• Admin
Thank you Loren but unfortunately neither code 7752 or 7750 worked...any others that I can try?

Thanks again for your help.

Type 4462

Serial W5008491

Code 8753

Thank you

Try 7752

or

Please Read - Read - Read -- I have covered this many times in previous posts here.

I hooked up my Durametric tool and the radio code wasn't in there.

Then I tried some different combinations close to the two numbers you provided.

7071 worked!! Thank you!

I tried both of those codes but they didn't work. Do you have any other suggestions? Thanks!

Can you please help me with a radio code?

Becker

24/99

Thanks!

Try 7070

or

Read the thread here.... there are other suggestions...

Well I just figured out Rennlist and Renntech are two different sites, no wonder I wasn't finding this topic.

I replaced my battery and lost the radio, when I bought the car five months ago, I did not receive any documentation nor radio cards.

My Radio is a Becker 1

Type 4462

SN# X5027630

Can someone tell me the codes to try?

Thanks for your help in advance

Randy

• Admin
Well I just figured out Rennlist and Renntech are two different sites, no wonder I wasn't finding this topic.

I replaced my battery and lost the radio, when I bought the car five months ago, I did not receive any documentation nor radio cards.

My Radio is a Becker 1

Type 4462

SN# X5027630

Can someone tell me the codes to try?

Thanks for your help in advance

Randy

Try 9302

or

Lost my Radio Code on Boxter 2001 2.7l

with Becker Model 4362

Sn Y5023577

Thanks for the help. Much appreciated.

Tufle

Try 9134

or

I was finally able to drive for an hour so I can type the code suggested but they don't seem to work, any other suggestions?

Thanks