Welcome to RennTech.org Community, Guest

There are many great features available to you once you register at RennTech.org
You are free to view posts here, but you must log in to reply to existing posts, or to start your own new topic. Like most online communities, there are costs involved to maintain a site like this - so we encourage our members to donate. All donations go to the costs operating and maintaining this site. We prefer that guests take part in our community and we offer a lot in return to those willing to join our corner of the Porsche world. This site is 99 percent member supported (less than 1 percent comes from advertising) - so please consider an annual donation to keep this site running.

Here are some of the features available - once you register at RennTech.org

• View Classified Ads
  • DIY Tutorials
  • Porsche TSB Listings (limited)
  • VIN Decoder
  • Special Offers
  • OBD II P-Codes
  • Paint Codes
  • Registry
  • Videos System
  • View Reviews
  • and get rid of this welcome message

It takes just a few minutes to register, and it's FREE

Contributing Members also get these additional benefits:
(you become a Contributing Member by donating money to the operation of this site)

• No ads - advertisements are removed
  • Access the Contributors Only Forum
  • Contributing Members Only Downloads
  • Send attachments with PMs
  • All image/file storage limits are substantially increased for all Contributing Members
  • Option Codes Lookup
  • VIN Option Lookups (limited)

Lost Radio Code - post your request here

• Admin
Lost my Radio Code on Boxter 2001 2.7l

with Becker Model 4362

Sn Y5023577

Thanks for the help. Much appreciated.

Tufle

Try 9134

or

I was finally able to drive for an hour so I can type the code suggested but they don't seem to work, any other suggestions?

Thanks

Did you read this thread? There are others suggestions you can try before calling a dealer or Becker (I believe Becker still charges $30 and some dealers are free and some charge).

I have 2001 996 turbo and I need a radio code

Type 4462

Serial# Y5050979

24/99

CD2081

Thanks I'm lost without my music

Try 8825

or

I tried both codes and a multitude of others close to that number but no sucess, is there any chance you input the serial number wrong or perhaps the model number? Please try again I hate to ask, but I'm dieing.

I don't know if this will help but I found a black plastic tag (pill shaped) with the words radio key secura key and it has 2 sets of engraved numbers on the back but both sets contain 5 digits (my stereo only reqires four). Is this for the ignition key? Or something else. Thank you in advance Loren and I look forward to your reply.

Can you please give me the radio code.

1999 Boxster

Its a Becker 1

Type 4462

My Serial No. is X5017819

48/49

Thanks in advance

Try 8799

or

many thank Loren, i will try it now

Hi Loren,

Sorry to bother you one more, i Gave you a wrong #,it should be 48/98 instead of 48/49.Could you send me a new code .

Thanks

Edited by boxster714

• Admin
Can you please give me the radio code.

1999 Boxster

Its a Becker 1

Type 4462

My Serial No. is X5017819

48/49

Thanks in advance

Try 8799

or

many thank Loren, i will try it now

Hi Loren,

Sorry to bother you one more, i Gave you a wrong #,it should be 48/98 instead of 48/49.Could you send me a new code .

Thanks

That does not matter - only your serial number is needed.

• Admin
searching through everyones posts, they had a letter before their S/N (Y,X,W)

is there any reason why my radio doesn't? Could that be the reason the code didn't work? i've tried multiples of 2 both ways now up until 5012 and 5000.

How did you get your serial number? Through the front panel (as suggested)?

My first Porsche! A U.S. 1995 993 Cabriolet, 6 speed, Silver/Black w/ Red interior aquired yesterday! Why did I ever wait so long to get one of these machines I'll never know. Glad to run upon this site.

I'm getting the code message as well but am at a loss on how to find out the Serial Number.

Thanks ahead!

• Admin
My first Porsche! A U.S. 1995 993 Cabriolet, 6 speed, Silver/Black w/ Red interior aquired yesterday! Why did I ever wait so long to get one of these machines I'll never know. Glad to run upon this site.

I'm getting the code message as well but am at a loss on how to find out the Serial Number.

Thanks ahead!

The serial number is on a label on the radio or on some models you can press a series of keys and have the serial number displayed in the readout.