Welcome to RennTech.org Community, Guest

There are many great features available to you once you register at RennTech.org
You are free to view posts here, but you must log in to reply to existing posts, or to start your own new topic. Like most online communities, there are costs involved to maintain a site like this - so we encourage our members to donate. All donations go to the costs operating and maintaining this site. We prefer that guests take part in our community and we offer a lot in return to those willing to join our corner of the Porsche world. This site is 99 percent member supported (less than 1 percent comes from advertising) - so please consider an annual donation to keep this site running.

Here are some of the features available - once you register at RennTech.org

• View Classified Ads
  • DIY Tutorials
  • Porsche TSB Listings (limited)
  • VIN Decoder
  • Special Offers
  • OBD II P-Codes
  • Paint Codes
  • Registry
  • Videos System
  • View Reviews
  • and get rid of this welcome message

It takes just a few minutes to register, and it's FREE

Contributing Members also get these additional benefits:
(you become a Contributing Member by donating money to the operation of this site)

• No ads - advertisements are removed
  • Access the Contributors Only Forum
  • Contributing Members Only Downloads
  • Send attachments with PMs
  • All image/file storage limits are substantially increased for all Contributing Members
  • Option Codes Lookup
  • VIN Option Lookups (limited)

Lost Radio Code - post your request here

Hi Guys,

I have a 2000 911 with a CDR-220 4462 24/99 - S/N Y5038906. I'm her third owner, and she's just gotten a new battery. Wondering if someone might be able to help me with the code?

Thank you guys so much!

• Admin

Hi Guys,

I have a 2000 911 with a CDR-220 4462 24/99 - S/N Y5038906. I'm her third owner, and she's just gotten a new battery. Wondering if someone might be able to help me with the code?

Thank you guys so much!

Try 4394

Hi Loren,

I need help. Just bought a 2002 Boxter S and I need the radio code.  The radio serial number is 15005611, the type is 4462, and there's a couple of other readouts:

CD  CDP2081

24/99

The model is CDR -220

Any help you can offer would be much appreciated.

Alan

• Admin

Hi Loren,

I need help. Just bought a 2002 Boxter S and I need the radio code.  The radio serial number is 15005611, the type is 4462, and there's a couple of other readouts:

CD  CDP2081

24/99

The model is CDR -220

Any help you can offer would be much appreciated.

Alan

Try 9532

Hello!

I'm new to the site and really like the in depth info available, Thanks to all.

I have a 2002 911 coupe with a Becker CDR-220, Type 4462, CDP-2081, Serial # 15007514,  after winter storage the radio is on lock down! A code for this would be greatly appreciated, Thank you. 

• Admin

Hello!

I have a 2002 911 coupe with a Becker CDR-220, Type 4462, CDP-2081, Serial # 15007514,  after winter storage the radio is on lock down! A code for this would be greatly appreciated, Thank you. 

Try 1208

• Upvote 1

Hello!

Try 1208

Thank You very much, worked like a charm!

First off, I want to say that this forum is great.  I was able to fill my convertible top fluid reservoir yesterday based solely on the tutorial that I found on this site. :thumbup:

I recently purchased a 2000 911 (I'm the 3rd owner) after a 20+ year hiatus between my very first Porsche, which was a 1966 912 (....wish I still had that one!). 

As I gather all the necessary info on my "new to me" car, it sounds like I may need the radio code one day, and to keep it in a safe spot. 

2000 911 convertible, Becker CDR220, Type 4462, Serial # X5028165.

Any help is appreciated...Thanks again, you guys are great.

• Admin

First off, I want to say that this forum is great.  I was able to fill my convertible top fluid reservoir yesterday based solely on the tutorial that I found on this site. :thumbup:

I recently purchased a 2000 911 (I'm the 3rd owner) after a 20+ year hiatus between my very first Porsche, which was a 1966 912 (....wish I still had that one!). 

As I gather all the necessary info on my "new to me" car, it sounds like I may need the radio code one day, and to keep it in a safe spot. 

2000 911 convertible, Becker CDR220, Type 4462, Serial # X5028165.

Any help is appreciated...Thanks again, you guys are great.

Try 9489

• Upvote 1

Hi can anyone help with a radio code for a Porsche CDR32 radio code.

Car had a new radio fitted under warranty but they didn't update the records. :)

Model no from the side of the unit is as follows :-    BE4667 W5002114

Many thanks

Mark

• Admin

Hi can anyone help with a radio code for a Porsche CDR32 radio code.

Car had a new radio fitted under warranty but they didn't update the records. :)

Model no from the side of the unit is as follows :-    BE4667 W5002114

Many thanks

Mark

Please read the Lost Radio Code FAQ

"CDR-23 (or later):

These radios do not have a security code - that is, not that the user enters.
These radios are security tested on the MOST (fiber optic bus) system to see if they are the "programmed" radio. The radios are programmed and recognized by the car’s DME and can only be replaced by a shop with a PST2 or PIWIS. These radios will not request a code when battery power is disconnected."

Hi Loren,  Many thanks for providing radio code support to the Porsche drivers

I replaced my radio today in my 02 Boxster S with a used unit need code

BE4462

W5006477                       Thanks, Ed

• Admin

Hi Loren,  Many thanks for providing radio code support to the Porsche drivers

I replaced my radio today in my 02 Boxster S with a used unit need code

BE4462

W5006477                       Thanks, Ed

Try 2102