Welcome to RennTech.org Community, Guest

There are many great features available to you once you register at RennTech.org
You are free to view posts here, but you must log in to reply to existing posts, or to start your own new topic. Like most online communities, there are costs involved to maintain a site like this - so we encourage our members to donate. All donations go to the costs operating and maintaining this site. We prefer that guests take part in our community and we offer a lot in return to those willing to join our corner of the Porsche world. This site is 99 percent member supported (less than 1 percent comes from advertising) - so please consider an annual donation to keep this site running.

Here are some of the features available - once you register at RennTech.org

• View Classified Ads
  • DIY Tutorials
  • Porsche TSB Listings (limited)
  • VIN Decoder
  • Special Offers
  • OBD II P-Codes
  • Paint Codes
  • Registry
  • Videos System
  • View Reviews
  • and get rid of this welcome message

It takes just a few minutes to register, and it's FREE

Contributing Members also get these additional benefits:
(you become a Contributing Member by donating money to the operation of this site)

• No ads - advertisements are removed
  • Access the Contributors Only Forum
  • Contributing Members Only Downloads
  • Send attachments with PMs
  • All image/file storage limits are substantially increased for all Contributing Members
  • Option Codes Lookup
  • VIN Option Lookups (limited)

Lost Radio Code - post your request here

HELP JUST RECIEVIED MY 996 TURBO SHIPPED FROM MINNESOTA DEAD BATT I REPLACED THE BATT AND YOU KNOW THE STORY  INEED THE CODE THEIR ARE NO PORSCHE DEALERS WHERE I LIVE 2 HRS TO VEGAS AND 4 TO SALT LAKE SOOOO  MYRADIO IS ACDR220 TYPE 4462 SERIAL#15063408 IDON'T TRUST THE CAR ENOUGH TO DRIVE 2 HOURS TO LAS VEGAS  YET STILL LEARNING THE WAY IT WORKS IWAS PROMISED THE CAR HAD ALL DOCS OWNERS MANUEL ETC I RECIEVIED THE CAR IN ASNOW STORM THE CAR WAS ON EMPTY AND DIDNT KNOW HOW TO UNLOCK THE FUEL DOOR IWAS NOT AHAPPY CAMPER GOT THE CAR HOME AND  CLEANED UP SHE IS PRETTY NICE ALOT CHEAPER MADE THEN I THOUGHT APORSCHE OF THIS WORTH SHOULD BE ANOTHER STORY CAN ANY ONE HELP WITH THE RADIO CODE ? THANKS JOHN

• Admin

HELP JUST RECIEVIED MY 996 TURBO SHIPPED FROM MINNESOTA DEAD BATT I REPLACED THE BATT AND YOU KNOW THE STORY  INEED THE CODE THEIR ARE NO PORSCHE DEALERS WHERE I LIVE 2 HRS TO VEGAS AND 4 TO SALT LAKE SOOOO  MYRADIO IS ACDR220 TYPE 4462 SERIAL#15063408 IDON'T TRUST THE CAR ENOUGH TO DRIVE 2 HOURS TO LAS VEGAS  YET STILL LEARNING THE WAY IT WORKS IWAS PROMISED THE CAR HAD ALL DOCS OWNERS MANUEL ETC I RECIEVIED THE CAR IN ASNOW STORM THE CAR WAS ON EMPTY AND DIDNT KNOW HOW TO UNLOCK THE FUEL DOOR IWAS NOT AHAPPY CAMPER GOT THE CAR HOME AND  CLEANED UP SHE IS PRETTY NICE ALOT CHEAPER MADE THEN I THOUGHT APORSCHE OF THIS WORTH SHOULD BE ANOTHER STORY CAN ANY ONE HELP WITH THE RADIO CODE ? THANKS JOHN

Did you know that typing in ALL CAPS is shouting?

No need to shout here please.

Try 0616

sorry about the caps but my hand is in acast and trying to do things 1 handed sucks thank you for the code but iam done screwing with this out dated  system gonna put in a alpine deck with satelite  and nav  but thank you for your in put and all your help this is agreat site and we will donate to it thanks again loren        john riley

Battery was disconnected, couldn't find the code so entered a couple of codes.  Now I've found the radio code card, but the radio no longer asking for a code; just shows a "T" (but then I've lost some lettering).  Maybe it just doesn't like the code number I have?

1999 Porsche Boxster

CR-220

Serial No. BE 4462 X 5023905

(card says code is 0497, but its not working).

• Admin

Battery was disconnected, couldn't find the code so entered a couple of codes.  Now I've found the radio code card, but the radio no longer asking for a code; just shows a "T" (but then I've lost some lettering).  Maybe it just doesn't like the code number I have?

1999 Porsche Boxster

CR-220

Serial No. BE 4462 X 5023905

(card says code is 0497, but its not working).

Try 0497

Hello,

I picked up a 2000 Boxster S a couple of months ago.  New battery and new fuel pump and now its running.  I would love to be able to check out the stereo.  Former owner told me it was written on a note in the console.  But he didn't tell me this until after my 2 year old emptied the console into the trash!

Becker CDR-220

X5018275

Your help would be greatly appreciated. 

• Admin

Hello,

I picked up a 2000 Boxster S a couple of months ago.  New battery and new fuel pump and now its running.  I would love to be able to check out the stereo.  Former owner told me it was written on a note in the console.  But he didn't tell me this until after my 2 year old emptied the console into the trash!

Becker CDR-220

X5018275

Your help would be greatly appreciated. 

Try 5272

• Upvote 1