Welcome to RennTech.org Community, Guest

There are many great features available to you once you register at RennTech.org
You are free to view posts here, but you must log in to reply to existing posts, or to start your own new topic. Like most online communities, there are costs involved to maintain a site like this - so we encourage our members to donate. All donations go to the costs operating and maintaining this site. We prefer that guests take part in our community and we offer a lot in return to those willing to join our corner of the Porsche world. This site is 99 percent member supported (less than 1 percent comes from advertising) - so please consider an annual donation to keep this site running.

Here are some of the features available - once you register at RennTech.org

• View Classified Ads
  • DIY Tutorials
  • Porsche TSB Listings (limited)
  • VIN Decoder
  • Special Offers
  • OBD II P-Codes
  • Paint Codes
  • Registry
  • Videos System
  • View Reviews
  • and get rid of this welcome message

It takes just a few minutes to register, and it's FREE

Contributing Members also get these additional benefits:
(you become a Contributing Member by donating money to the operation of this site)

• No ads - advertisements are removed
  • Access the Contributors Only Forum
  • Contributing Members Only Downloads
  • Send attachments with PMs
  • All image/file storage limits are substantially increased for all Contributing Members
  • Option Codes Lookup
  • VIN Option Lookups (limited)

Lost Radio Code - post your request here

6 minutes ago, Loren said:

"Donate" at the top or bottom of any page. Thank you.

Done and thank!

One more question, my dealer tells me they can't get me the immobilizer code. I presume it's because they want to sell me a programmed remote for $800. I found a new one for $200. Any suggestions?

• Admin
1 minute ago, PHOLAN said:

Done and thank!

One more question, my dealer tells me they can't get me the immobilizer code. I presume it's because they want to sell me a programmed remote for $800. I found a new one for $200. Any suggestions?

A new remote requires programming with a Porsche PIWIS - sorry, there is no other way.

Get a quote from another dealer.

15 hours ago, Loren said:

Did you follow the procedure in the Lost Radio Code FAQ to get your correct serial number?

Hi Loren, yep followed those, the screen shows 15037353 as the serial, type 4467 on a CDR-22.  I’ll try and pull the unit out to check the sticker.

Edited by Rogert78

• Admin
1 minute ago, Rogert78 said:

Hi Loren, yep followed those, the screen shows 15037353 as the serial, type 4467 on a CD-R-22.  I’ll try and pull the unit out to check the sticker.

Chances are your radio was repaired by someone other than Becker and serial number was changed. In these cases I can not help you... sorry.

I hope someone can help.  I'm the second owner of my 2001 Porsche Boxster S.  I don't have the code card.

Here's my info...

Becker 1

type 4462

#150A5081

24/99

Can anyone provide me with the four digit code?

Thank you  :)

• Admin
1 hour ago, dpPorsche said:

I hope someone can help.  I'm the second owner of my 2001 Porsche Boxster S.  I don't have the code card.

Here's my info...

Becker 1

type 4462

#150A5081

24/99

Can anyone provide me with the four digit code?

Thank you  ?

Try 9387

I  hope someone can help me as well.  I just changed the battery on  my 2002 Porsche Boxster S.  I don't have the radio code.

Here's my info...

Becker 1

type 4462

Serial #15087560

24/99

Can anyone provide me with the four digit code? Thxs

• Admin
1 hour ago, sandman20151 said:

I  hope someone can help me as well.  I just changed the battery on  my 2002 Porsche Boxster S.  I don't have the radio code.

Here's my info...

Becker 1

type 4462

Serial #15087560

24/99

Can anyone provide me with the four digit code? Thxs

Try 5160

• Upvote 1

• Admin
3 minutes ago, Thomas Choo said:

Hi Loren,

The code won't work anyway my car is a euro specification, not the USA version.

Regards,

Thomas

The USA version vs RoW version does not matter in radios codes - they are all the same.

Did you use the procedure in the Lost Radio Code FAQ to determine your correct serial number?

18 minutes ago, Loren said:

If that code that I gave you does not work then - chances are your radio was repaired by someone other than Becker and serial number was changed. In these cases I can not help you... sorry.

Ok, thank you for the help.

Regards,

Thomas

On 5/20/2018 at 2:10 PM, Loren said:

Chances are your radio was repaired by someone other than Becker and serial number was changed. In these cases I can not help you... sorry.

No problem, thank you for trying.

rog