Welcome to RennTech.org Community, Guest

There are many great features available to you once you register at RennTech.org
You are free to view posts here, but you must log in to reply to existing posts, or to start your own new topic. Like most online communities, there are costs involved to maintain a site like this - so we encourage our members to donate. All donations go to the costs operating and maintaining this site. We prefer that guests take part in our community and we offer a lot in return to those willing to join our corner of the Porsche world. This site is 99 percent member supported (less than 1 percent comes from advertising) - so please consider an annual donation to keep this site running.

Here are some of the features available - once you register at RennTech.org

• View Classified Ads
  • DIY Tutorials
  • Porsche TSB Listings (limited)
  • VIN Decoder
  • Special Offers
  • OBD II P-Codes
  • Paint Codes
  • Registry
  • Videos System
  • View Reviews
  • and get rid of this welcome message

It takes just a few minutes to register, and it's FREE

Contributing Members also get these additional benefits:
(you become a Contributing Member by donating money to the operation of this site)

• No ads - advertisements are removed
  • Access the Contributors Only Forum
  • Contributing Members Only Downloads
  • Send attachments with PMs
  • All image/file storage limits are substantially increased for all Contributing Members
  • Option Codes Lookup
  • VIN Option Lookups (limited)

Lost Radio Code - post your request here

CDR22

Type 4467

Ser Y5028991

24 99

TIA

W

Try 7657

or

Thanks for that Loren. Tried both with no luck. Just waiting for the 60 minutes to expire to try the '2 rule'. Many thanks for all your help - you really are #1...

W

No luck. Tried 7653, 7655, 7657, 7659 and 7661. Oh well, never mind! Thanks for trying Loren, much appreciated! Does it matter to where the radio/car is shipped? I'm in the UK.

W

• Admin
CDR22

Type 4467

Ser Y5028991

24 99

TIA

W

Try 7657

or

Thanks for that Loren. Tried both with no luck. Just waiting for the 60 minutes to expire to try the '2 rule'. Many thanks for all your help - you really are #1...

W

No luck. Tried 7653, 7655, 7657, 7659 and 7661. Oh well, never mind! Thanks for trying Loren, much appreciated! Does it matter to where the radio/car is shipped? I'm in the UK.

W

No, country does not matter if it works then it works if it doesn't then it doesn't.

You did get the serial number from the FAQ procedure not off a card in the car?

CDR22

Type 4467

Ser Y5028991

24 99

TIA

W

Try 7657

or

W

W

No, country does not matter if it works then it works if it doesn't then it doesn't.

Got the serial number by pressing TP for 10 seconds then turning the right hand knob as per your earlier instructions...

W

• Admin
CDR22

Type 4467

Ser Y5028991

24 99

TIA

W

Try 7657

or

W

W

Got the serial number by pressing TP for 10 seconds then turning the right hand knob as per your earlier instructions...

W

Then you can try the other things in the FAQ.

CDR22

Type 4467

Ser Y5028991

24 99

TIA

W

Try 7657

or

W

W

W

Then you can try the other things in the FAQ.

Would you believe it was 7658?

Many thanks for trying and getting so close.

Kind regards

W

Hi Loren,

Could you kindly assist me with my CDR 220 radio code please. I had to replace my battery today and my radio needs the code.

My details are:

Type: 4467

Serial #: Y5022454

Thanks in advance for any help you can provide

Gary

'00 BoxsterS

• Admin
Hi Loren,

Could you kindly assist me with my CDR 220 radio code please. I had to replace my battery today and my radio needs the code.

My details are:

Type: 4467

Serial #: Y5022454

Thanks in advance for any help you can provide

Gary

'00 BoxsterS

Try 4756

or

Hello Loren,

I lost my stereo code for my CDR 220 and cannot use it anymore...

Here are the specs:

type: CDR 220

Model No: BE 6625

Serial No: 15001676

EC:102

Accession No of Product: 0110580

Date of Manufacture 27/01

Could you please help me???

Best Regards

• Admin
Hello Loren,

I lost my stereo code for my CDR 220 and cannot use it anymore...

Here are the specs:

type: CDR 220

Model No: BE 6625

Serial No: 15001676

EC:102

Accession No of Product: 0110580

Date of Manufacture 27/01

Could you please help me???

Best Regards

Try 8291

or

Thanks Loren for your fast reply, I tried the code 2677 and 2675 and dont function, I have more info if case you needed

becker 1

type 4462

cdp2081

ser. Y 5052800 (i put an x before and is a y)

Thank you

Edited by Loren
Removed ALL CAPS - please do not post in ALL CAPS

• Admin
Thanks Loren for your fast reply, I tried the code 2677 and 2675 and dont function, I have more info if case you needed

becker 1

type 4462

cdp2081

ser. Y 5052800 (i put an x before and is a y)

Thank you

Please follow the FAQ - if nothing in the FAQ works you will need to contact a dealer.

Lost Radio Code - FAQ, PLEASE READ THIS FIRST

Another lost soul here who just purchased a Porsche/Becker radio/cd unit without the code, to replace the existing cassette radio. The info on the unit is CDR 220, Model Number (BE 4462), Serial Number (15086889) Can anyone here help me out as I understand that there is a way to get it.

Thank you in advance for your help as I am going to try to install it for my wife before she gets back from her trip to NY as a surprise for her birthday.

OK, after a lot of inputing numbers I decided to try calling a local Dealer and found to my surprise that they were very helpful. It took 24 hours for Porsche to get back to them BUT Porsche asked for the VIN of the Boxster as well and then quickly gave out the code after I provided it, for no charge. Security is my guess.

So my advice is to try this route first, it may save a lot of frustration.

One other item is that eveyone wants you to buy the little knife shaped radio removal tools to take the radio out. I found that if you have a couple of Victronix pocket knives with the screwdriver head on the file, they work great in removing the radio. Just insert into the slots at an angle out and then just straighten them out, out it pops. It helps to have another hand to do this though. :D Thanks to all...