Welcome to RennTech.org Community, Guest

There are many great features available to you once you register at RennTech.org
You are free to view posts here, but you must log in to reply to existing posts, or to start your own new topic. Like most online communities, there are costs involved to maintain a site like this - so we encourage our members to donate. All donations go to the costs operating and maintaining this site. We prefer that guests take part in our community and we offer a lot in return to those willing to join our corner of the Porsche world. This site is 99 percent member supported (less than 1 percent comes from advertising) - so please consider an annual donation to keep this site running.

Here are some of the features available - once you register at RennTech.org

• View Classified Ads
  • DIY Tutorials
  • Porsche TSB Listings (limited)
  • VIN Decoder
  • Special Offers
  • OBD II P-Codes
  • Paint Codes
  • Registry
  • Videos System
  • View Reviews
  • and get rid of this welcome message

It takes just a few minutes to register, and it's FREE

Contributing Members also get these additional benefits:
(you become a Contributing Member by donating money to the operation of this site)

• No ads - advertisements are removed
  • Access the Contributors Only Forum
  • Contributing Members Only Downloads
  • Send attachments with PMs
  • All image/file storage limits are substantially increased for all Contributing Members
  • Option Codes Lookup
  • VIN Option Lookups (limited)

Lost Radio Code - post your request here

Hello Loren, Before anything thank you very much on the ignition switch write up. After an almost complete unassembly of the entire ignition switch/lock system, i realized I failed to pay attention. All i needed was the ignition swap instructions, oh well it was fun for a guy who is 5'10 230lbs bodybuilder, it was a painful fun. Overall i would have to say the simple switch swap is an hour long project and worth every minute.

Anyhow now i need the code to my radio.

2001 996 tt

becker 1

24/99

cdp-2081

Thank you very much in advance,

M

• Admin
Hello Loren, Before anything thank you very much on the ignition switch write up. After an almost complete unassembly of the entire ignition switch/lock system, i realized I failed to pay attention. All i needed was the ignition swap instructions, oh well it was fun for a guy who is 5'10 230lbs bodybuilder, it was a painful fun. Overall i would have to say the simple switch swap is an hour long project and worth every minute.

Anyhow now i need the code to my radio.

2001 996 tt

becker 1

24/99

cdp-2081

Thank you very much in advance,

M

Try 5776

or

Hi Loren,

I bought a used MB and i can't seem to find any information on how to decode the codes, the softwares don't work from online. I even went to the MB dealer but they want to charge me $2 per minute for simple job,plus $50 for the code itself. What stealeship.

I just need the code working because i have long trips late at night home and i almost fell asleep last night, and i am nervous to drive back without any music to keep me from sleeping due to the 2 hours quiet drive home.

Here is my radio info.

Its a Mercedes Alpine unit.

A 003 820 6086

Model no: CM2396

Serial no: AL 2396 T10 74492 B

Please help a student out, im only 22 years old and i really would like this radio 5 digit code. Thank you so much in advance.

Edited by MBMB

• Admin
Hi Loren,

I bought a used MB and i can't seem to find any information on how to decode the codes, the softwares don't work from online. I even went to the MB dealer but they want to charge me $2 per minute for simple job,plus $50 for the code itself. What stealeship.

I just need the code working because i have long trips late at night home and i almost fell asleep last night, and i am nervous to drive back without any music to keep me from sleeping due to the 2 hours quiet drive home.

Here is my radio info.

A 003 820 6086

Please help a student out, im only 22 years old and i really would like this radio 5 digit code. Thank you so much in advance.

Sorry, I haven't got clue on your Mercedes radio.

Try http://www.radio-code.co.uk/alpine-radio-codes.html

Hi Loren,

Here is my radio info.

A 003 820 6086

Sorry, I haven't got clue on your Mercedes radio.

Try http://www.radio-code.co.uk/alpine-radio-codes.html

ohh its okay, thanks for the help though i appreciate it. all the best.

Yet another second owner with no Radio Code!! Any help would be most appreciated!!

CDR-220

Becker 1

Type 4462

Ser # 15086651

24/99

Thanks!!

Try 9660

or

Both codes did not work. Any other codes you could give me will be much appreciated. Thanks!

Hi im new to the forum. Need code for my car, just bought 2000 Boxster:

Becker 1

SN: X5030222

Try 2528

or

These codes are not working. Do you have any suggestions?

Did you read the FAQ - I think not...

Please read this and follow the instructions...

Lost Radio Code - FAQ, PLEASE READ THIS FIRST

I did read the suggestions and none of them worked. Don't mean to be troublesome but the codes just aren't working. I've tried going up and down by two's and its just not happen'n.

Need code please, thanks

2000 911/996 Carrera 4

Becker 1

Model 4462

Serial Y5061175

thanks

already tried the 9658 and 9660 as suggested above

Why would codes from someone else's radio work on yours?

Try 8378

or

believe it or not one of the codes for the same year and stereo model was what the dealership gave me, but it did not work, I will try these codes now, will update thanks.