Welcome to RennTech.org Community, Guest

There are many great features available to you once you register at RennTech.org
You are free to view posts here, but you must log in to reply to existing posts, or to start your own new topic. Like most online communities, there are costs involved to maintain a site like this - so we encourage our members to donate. All donations go to the costs operating and maintaining this site. We prefer that guests take part in our community and we offer a lot in return to those willing to join our corner of the Porsche world. This site is 99 percent member supported (less than 1 percent comes from advertising) - so please consider an annual donation to keep this site running.

Here are some of the features available - once you register at RennTech.org

• View Classified Ads
  • DIY Tutorials
  • Porsche TSB Listings (limited)
  • VIN Decoder
  • Special Offers
  • OBD II P-Codes
  • Paint Codes
  • Registry
  • Videos System
  • View Reviews
  • and get rid of this welcome message

It takes just a few minutes to register, and it's FREE

Contributing Members also get these additional benefits:
(you become a Contributing Member by donating money to the operation of this site)

• No ads - advertisements are removed
  • Access the Contributors Only Forum
  • Contributing Members Only Downloads
  • Send attachments with PMs
  • All image/file storage limits are substantially increased for all Contributing Members
  • Option Codes Lookup
  • VIN Option Lookups (limited)

Lost Radio Code - post your request here

Also searching for the a lost radio code. Any help would be greatly appreciated. In fact, I am not even sure how to post this question. Thanks

ser 1 Y5047127

Becker 1

Type 4462

24/99

Cd cdp2081

Try 9373

or

Thank you very much. I will give it a try later today. :rolleyes:

Also searching for the a lost radio code. Any help would be greatly appreciated. In fact, I am not even sure how to post this question. Thanks

ser 1 Y5047127

Becker 1

Type 4462

24/99

Cd cdp2081

Try 9373

or

Tried it. Unfortunately, the codes did not work and then shifted into wait mode. Any other suggestions? The local dealer/crook demands that I set an appointment late next and pay an unspecificied amount - all because of a dead battery. Thanks in advance.

• Admin

ser 1 Y5047127

Becker 1

Type 4462

24/99

Cd cdp2081

Try 9373

or

Tried it. Unfortunately, the codes did not work and then shifted into wait mode. Any other suggestions? The local dealer/crook demands that I set an appointment late next and pay an unspecificied amount - all because of a dead battery. Thanks in advance.

Lost Radio Code - FAQ, PLEASE READ THIS FIRST

• Admin
I needed your help. Went to the dealer and was able to obtain the code. Code provided from dealer 8368. Tried 3 times and did not worked. Still got "CODE ERR".

CR-210

R 2095

Serial Number S500150

Many thanks,

Sean

Hmm... my program says 8368 also.

Is that the code that is displayed?

I needed your help. Went to the dealer and was able to obtain the code. Code provided from dealer 8368. Tried 3 times and did not worked. Still got "CODE ERR".

CR-210

R 2095

Serial Number S500150

Many thanks,

Sean

Yes. The serial number was obtained utilizing your instruction. I just entered 8368 once and then push the signal seeker. Is this the correct way?

Thanks,

Sean

I'm going to be replacing a MAF Sensor on my 2000 Boxster 2.7 next weekend, and from other posts it appears that I might need to disconnect the battery and lose my radio code in the process. Please help me with the code if and when that happens.

The radio is a CDR-220 Becker 1 Type 4462 Serial # X5035823 24/99

Thanks a million for helping with this. I really appreciate it. - Jeff

Hi, I hope someone can help. I just had my car painted and they disconnected the battery and now I have lost the radio code. this is the info I have found. I'm not sure how to go about getting it. Any help would be appreciated.

Becker 1

type 4462

# Y5038582

24/99

Thanks

hi all i need to get a navigation code have the pcm code but i believe i need the nav code only not sure how to access it since it doesnt illuminate on the screen it asks for the pcm code which i put in but rejects it and after a few tries it make sme wait a hour!! thanks

• Admin
Hi, I hope someone can help. I just had my car painted and they disconnected the battery and now I have lost the radio code. this is the info I have found. I'm not sure how to go about getting it. Any help would be appreciated.

Becker 1

type 4462

# Y5038582

24/99

Thanks

hi all i need to get a navigation code have the pcm code but i believe i need the nav code only not sure how to access it since it doesnt illuminate on the screen it asks for the pcm code which i put in but rejects it and after a few tries it make sme wait a hour!! thanks

Lost Radio Code - FAQ, PLEASE READ THIS FIRST

CR-210

R 2095

Serial Number S500150

Many thanks,

Sean

Yes. The serial number was obtained utilizing your instruction. I just entered 8368 once and then push the signal seeker. Is this the correct way?

Thanks,

Sean

My mistake. Just read the serial number again and I erronuously missing a 0.

The serial number should be S 5000 150. No wonder the previous provided code 8368 did not worked.

May I have the code for S 5000 150.

Many thanks,

Sean

Hello. I disconnected my radio (was swapping to an upgrade radio) and that newer radio didn't work so going back to my old one...the radio code written in the manual does not work.

This radio is:

Becker CDR-210

Ser # 5017744

Model # BE2282

Boxster Tiptronic - Silver/Red 1998

Can you help me with a code that will work?

Thanks.

• Admin
Hello. I disconnected my radio (was swapping to an upgrade radio) and that newer radio didn't work so going back to my old one...the radio code written in the manual does not work.

This radio is:

Becker CDR-210

Ser # 5017744

Model # BE2282

Boxster Tiptronic - Silver/Red 1998

Can you help me with a code that will work?

Thanks.

Try 4615

or

Hi

I have a 1998 2.5 Boxster and my radio is asking for the code, and i cannot locate the code card.

Type is 4367

Serial Number is W5007081

Can someone please help???

Thanx B)

Tim