Welcome to RennTech.org Community, Guest

There are many great features available to you once you register at RennTech.org
You are free to view posts here, but you must log in to reply to existing posts, or to start your own new topic. Like most online communities, there are costs involved to maintain a site like this - so we encourage our members to donate. All donations go to the costs operating and maintaining this site. We prefer that guests take part in our community and we offer a lot in return to those willing to join our corner of the Porsche world. This site is 99 percent member supported (less than 1 percent comes from advertising) - so please consider an annual donation to keep this site running.

Here are some of the features available - once you register at RennTech.org

• View Classified Ads
  • DIY Tutorials
  • Porsche TSB Listings (limited)
  • VIN Decoder
  • Special Offers
  • OBD II P-Codes
  • Paint Codes
  • Registry
  • Videos System
  • View Reviews
  • and get rid of this welcome message

It takes just a few minutes to register, and it's FREE

Contributing Members also get these additional benefits:
(you become a Contributing Member by donating money to the operation of this site)

• No ads - advertisements are removed
  • Access the Contributors Only Forum
  • Contributing Members Only Downloads
  • Send attachments with PMs
  • All image/file storage limits are substantially increased for all Contributing Members
  • Option Codes Lookup
  • VIN Option Lookups (limited)

Lost Radio Code - post your request here

I just changed my battery on my 02 4S and of course i my radio tag is missing. I literally have everything on the car minus the code. The porsche dealer is telling me i have to come in for a diag!!!!! An effing diag for a radio code lol

CDR-220

Becker 1

Ser: X5029244

type: 4462

48/98

GAL  03

anyone please help

• Admin
40 minutes ago, CAS-4S said:

I just changed my battery on my 02 4S and of course i my radio tag is missing. I literally have everything on the car minus the code. The porsche dealer is telling me i have to come in for a diag!!!!! An effing diag for a radio code lol

CDR-220

Becker 1

Ser: X5029244

type: 4462

48/98

GAL  03

anyone please help

Try 1250

• Upvote 1

Could you get me a radio code please, I need to buy a new battery which will mean disconnecting mine so will need a code.  i used to save my code in my phone but recently dropped it in coffee so no longer have the code

Using the directions for a

cdr-220

Becker 1

type 4667

Serial number Y5025200

CDP2081

Thanks in advance

• Admin
Just now, VLW2017 said:

Could you get me a radio code please, I need to buy a new battery which will mean disconnecting mine so will need a code.  i used to save my code in my phone but recently dropped it in coffee so no longer have the code

Using the directions for a

cdr-220

Becker 1

type 4667

Serial number Y5025200

CDP2081

Thanks in advance

Try 4738

• Admin
1 hour ago, VLW2017 said:

Thanks a lot any way i can try this before disconnecting the battery :-)

Not really - you could disconnect the radio at the fuse.

If you used the procedure in the Lost Radio Code FAQ to get me your correct serial number - then it should work.

Hi guys

I hope that you can help me please. I have a Porsche 911 (996). The battery has been out and now I'm in need of the radio code, i followed your instructions on here to retrieve the serial number, here goes: - 

Becker CR-22

Serial no: X5012480

Type: 4467

Any help is greatly appreciated 

Thank you in advance 

Edited by Ali myers

• Admin
3 hours ago, Ali myers said:

Hi guys

I hope that you can help me please. I have a Porsche 911 (996). The battery has been out and now I'm in need of the radio code, i followed your instructions on here to retrieve the serial number, here goes: - 

Becker CR-22

Serial no: X5012480

Type: 4467

Any help is greatly appreciated 

Thank you in advance 

Try 4976

• Admin
1 minute ago, Big Mike said:

That worked thanks. But it will only work when the key is on and car not running.  If I start the car the radio  shuts off and will not come back on. 

Please post technical questions in your car's appropriate forum (this thread is for Lost Radio Codes ONLY)

- thanks.