Welcome to RennTech.org Community, Guest

There are many great features available to you once you register at RennTech.org
You are free to view posts here, but you must log in to reply to existing posts, or to start your own new topic. Like most online communities, there are costs involved to maintain a site like this - so we encourage our members to donate. All donations go to the costs operating and maintaining this site. We prefer that guests take part in our community and we offer a lot in return to those willing to join our corner of the Porsche world. This site is 99 percent member supported (less than 1 percent comes from advertising) - so please consider an annual donation to keep this site running.

Here are some of the features available - once you register at RennTech.org

• View Classified Ads
  • DIY Tutorials
  • Porsche TSB Listings (limited)
  • VIN Decoder
  • Special Offers
  • OBD II P-Codes
  • Paint Codes
  • Registry
  • Videos System
  • View Reviews
  • and get rid of this welcome message

It takes just a few minutes to register, and it's FREE

Contributing Members also get these additional benefits:
(you become a Contributing Member by donating money to the operation of this site)

• No ads - advertisements are removed
  • Access the Contributors Only Forum
  • Contributing Members Only Downloads
  • Send attachments with PMs
  • All image/file storage limits are substantially increased for all Contributing Members
  • Option Codes Lookup
  • VIN Option Lookups (limited)

Hi All

I have a wiring harness that goes from the Transmission control unit (under the passenger seat) to the transmission under the body of the car via a cur though under the passenger seat.

I have checked the wiring harness and there is no part number anywhere.  The only number I can find is a VW Audi part number for the head that goes into the transmission control unit and that part number is 7M3 973 373 but I don't think that is going to help.

Update 24th  March

So I managed to find a photograph of the part number displayed in the picture but that is definitely not the harness I need.

The harness I am after has a very large plastic connector on the Transmission Control Unit under the passenger seat Part Number VW 09D 927 750 AT.  it then goes out under the seat into the underbelly of the Cayenne and then onto the transmission casing where there is the plastic connector that is adjoins (bottom right of the gearbox - Pic 2.  The guy at the Porsche Part dealer could not help as he could not find it on any of the diagrams. So i'm  a bit stuck to say the least.

Thanks

Pic 5.jpg

Tiprtonic Control Harness.pdf

Edited by phil nickisson