Server Lease Renewal/Software Licenses
Our yearly server lease, software licenses, as well as hardware operating costs, WERE due Dec 4th, 2022. Our current donations have fallen far short of the funds we need to renew. Please remember the RennTech.org community is Member supported so please consider a donation to help... THANK YOU!
Welcome to RennTech.org Community, Guest
There are many great features available to you once you register at RennTech.org
You are free to view posts here, but you must log in to reply to existing posts, or to start your own new topic. Like most online communities, there are costs involved to maintain a site like this - so we encourage our members to donate. All donations go to the costs operating and maintaining this site. We prefer that guests take part in our community and we offer a lot in return to those willing to join our corner of the Porsche world. This site is 99 percent member supported (less than 1 percent comes from advertising) - so please consider an annual donation to keep this site running.
Here are some of the features available - once you register at RennTech.org
- View Classified Ads
- DIY Tutorials
- Porsche TSB Listings (limited)
- VIN Decoder
- Special Offers
OBD II P-Codes
- Paint Codes
- Videos System
- View Reviews
- and get rid of this welcome message
It takes just a few minutes to register, and it's FREE
Contributing Members also get these additional benefits:
(you become a Contributing Member by donating money to the operation of this site)
- No ads - advertisements are removed
- Access the Contributors Only Forum
- Contributing Members Only Downloads
- Send attachments with PMs
- All image/file storage limits are substantially increased for all Contributing Members
- Option Codes Lookup
- VIN Option Lookups (limited)
- Model Year 2002
- Color Arctic Silver
- Price 23900.00
- Odometer 20000
- Odometer Unit Miles
- Description I purchased the 2002 Boxster (Tiptronic) in May 2007 for $23,900 (including new battery and tires). The prior owner did little other than add scratches and 16,500 miles. I added love, colored wheel crests, logo stem caps, new silver center console, bumper plugs, a Powerchip, new Boxster mats, rear speakers, red painted brake calipers, sun visor sticker covers, clear lights all around, high flow filter, desnorkle, removed emblem, replaced new plugs and oil. The total cost of the additions is about $2,800.<br /><br />I purchased a new silver hardtop in December 2007 for $1,600. The car currently has 20,000 miles and runs great.<br /><br />Some of the photos show the car with silver side vents, but I returned them to their original black color.<br /><br />I have purchased a new Robbins top with a glass rear window ($625), and plan to install it in May 2008. I will post new pictures afterwards.
There are no comments to display.