Server Lease Renewal/Software Licenses
Our yearly server lease, software licenses, as well as hardware operating costs, WERE due Dec 4th, 2022. Our current donations have fallen far short of the funds we need to renew. Please remember the RennTech.org community is Member supported so please consider a donation to help... THANK YOU!
Welcome to RennTech.org Community, Guest
There are many great features available to you once you register at RennTech.org
You are free to view posts here, but you must log in to reply to existing posts, or to start your own new topic. Like most online communities, there are costs involved to maintain a site like this - so we encourage our members to donate. All donations go to the costs operating and maintaining this site. We prefer that guests take part in our community and we offer a lot in return to those willing to join our corner of the Porsche world. This site is 99 percent member supported (less than 1 percent comes from advertising) - so please consider an annual donation to keep this site running.
Here are some of the features available - once you register at RennTech.org
- View Classified Ads
- DIY Tutorials
- Porsche TSB Listings (limited)
- VIN Decoder
- Special Offers
OBD II P-Codes
- Paint Codes
- Videos System
- View Reviews
- and get rid of this welcome message
It takes just a few minutes to register, and it's FREE
Contributing Members also get these additional benefits:
(you become a Contributing Member by donating money to the operation of this site)
- No ads - advertisements are removed
- Access the Contributors Only Forum
- Contributing Members Only Downloads
- Send attachments with PMs
- All image/file storage limits are substantially increased for all Contributing Members
- Option Codes Lookup
- VIN Option Lookups (limited)
- Model Year 2001
- Color Speed Yellow
- Price 20500.00
- Odometer 82697
- Odometer Unit Miles
- Description Purchased 4/10/07:<br />2001 Porsche Boxster S <br />Speed Yellow <br />Black partial leather interrior <br />Black top <br />Tiptronic transmission <br />Litronic headlights <br />Porsche Sport Exhaust (PSE) <br />All electric memory seats <br />17" Sport Classic rims <br />New Continental ContiSport tires <br />68.000 mls <br /><br />There are a lot mods planned and I will write about those later.<br /><br />As of 12/11/2008, some mods have been completed:<br />- C4S Cluster with new style OBC <br />- 8x18" & 10x18" with 7mm rear spacers<br />- Fully de-ambered<br />- LED taillights<br />- Aluminium Pedals<br />- Integrated Garage Door Opener <br />- 986 emblem<br />- Aerokit II trunklid & wing (waiting $$ & paint)<br />- Yellow brake calipers with Brembo stickers<br /><br />Not really a mod, but I replaced my front rotors & pads 5/10/08 and 7/4/08 I did same to rear. I also plan on painting my calipers yellow (have the paint) with black Brembo stickers and getting stainless steel braided lines, but I have to wait a little cooler weather for that. Calipers finally painted 12/5/08.<br /><br />7th Annual Rally in the Valley was arranged this year by Ferrari Club here in Las Vegas on 7/11/08. Me, my friend Tim and LowFlyR took 2nd price in the CUTIEST CAR category behind Ferrari 575 Maranello. There was every imagineable car possible in the Rally. I must be proud to get the second price before all these Exotics, Supercars and Hot Rods. See my blog @ MySpace.com/Porsche986S for more info & pics.
There are no comments to display.