Jump to content

Welcome to RennTech.org Community, Guest

There are many great features available to you once you register at RennTech.org
You are free to view posts here, but you must log in to reply to existing posts, or to start your own new topic. Like most online communities, there are costs involved to maintain a site like this - so we encourage our members to donate. All donations go to the costs operating and maintaining this site. We prefer that guests take part in our community and we offer a lot in return to those willing to join our corner of the Porsche world. This site is 99 percent member supported (less than 1 percent comes from advertising) - so please consider an annual donation to keep this site running.

Here are some of the features available - once you register at RennTech.org

  • View Classified Ads
  • DIY Tutorials
  • Porsche TSB Listings (limited)
  • VIN Decoder
  • Special Offers
  • OBD II P-Codes
  • Paint Codes
  • Registry
  • Videos System
  • View Reviews
  • and get rid of this welcome message

It takes just a few minutes to register, and it's FREE

Contributing Members also get these additional benefits:
(you become a Contributing Member by donating money to the operation of this site)

  • No ads - advertisements are removed
  • Access the Contributors Only Forum
  • Contributing Members Only Downloads
  • Send attachments with PMs
  • All image/file storage limits are substantially increased for all Contributing Members
  • Option Codes Lookup
  • VIN Option Lookups (limited)

ccasey

Members
  • Content Count

    3
  • Donations

    $0.00 
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

0 Neutral

About ccasey

  • Rank
    Member

Profile Fields

  • Porsche Club
    No
  1. As it turns out, they gave me the following: 1x 996-107-023-54 --- oil separator 2x N-023-570-2 --- hose clamp 1x 999-512-552-00 --- hose clamp Total parts: $144.36 Total labor: $540.00 Also had two more coolant leaks, bringing my total to (1 before I owned the car, 1 @ 30k service, 2 now) 4 separate items. -Chris
  2. Sorry I didn't see this sooner. I'll check the receipts when I get home tonight. -Chris
  3. I just had a leak from my "oil diverter" fixed last week. Out of factory warranty, and covered by 1source, I figured I was ok. However, 1source denied coverage on that because it's a rubber tube, and they specifically don't cover rubber parts. Cost (@$135/hour) was roughly $850. No information regarding TSB's was given to me, nor did they offer to pick up any charges. My car is a 4/98 build. -Chris
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.