Jump to content

Welcome to RennTech.org Community, Guest

There are many great features available to you once you register at RennTech.org
You are free to view posts here, but you must log in to reply to existing posts, or to start your own new topic. Like most online communities, there are costs involved to maintain a site like this - so we encourage our members to subscribe or donate. All subscriptions and donations go to the costs operating and maintaining this site. We prefer that guests take part in our community and we offer a lot in return to those willing to join our corner of the Porsche world. This site is 99 percent member supported (less than 1 percent comes from advertising) - so please consider an annual subscription or donation to keep this site running.

Here are some of the features available - once you subscribe RennTech.org

  • View Classified Ads
  • DIY Tutorials
  • Porsche TSB Listings (limited)
  • VIN Decoder
  • Special Offers
  • Paint Codes
  • Registry
  • Videos System
  • View Reviews
  • and get rid of this welcome message

It takes just a few minutes to register, and it's quality Porsche information at a low cost.

Contributing Members also get these additional benefits:
(you become a Contributing Member by subscribing or donating money to the operation of this site)

  • No ads - advertisements are removed
  • Access the Contributors Only Forum
  • Contributing Members Only Downloads
  • Send attachments with PMs
  • All image/file storage limits are substantially increased for all Contributing Members
  • Option Codes Lookup
  • VIN Option Lookups (limited)

hitman

Members
  • Posts

    3
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by hitman

  1. Does the factory sound system's quality not up to par? It seems I am seeing a pattern in the searches I have performed on renntech that have shown most covert over to a aftermarket system. I am sorry for the novice questions, but just came from owning a NSX and now a P-CAR, which I love to drive, but need some tunes guys! Thanks again, I'll look at some aftermarket options, and appreciate the feedback. hitman
  2. Thanks again for the help! I'll check on ebay and see what I can find.
  3. Hello all, I am new to this forum so applogize for any repeated questions on this subject. I have a 2000 996 C2 Cab that I purchased and required to obtain the radio code for the stereo. I was able to get this and put the code in, but no sound. So I checked the front trunk and found out that that stock AMP was removed and the wires had been cut. I assume that a custom amp had been installed inplace of the stock amp. I am looking for a low cost approach to get the stereo working again, and wanted to find out where I could find a 2000 996 stock AMP that I could purchase along with the connector to rewire to the exisiting cut wires? Or, should I just look for a custom amp and kit to connect up to the factory wires? Thanks for your assistance!
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.