Welcome to RennTech.org Community, Guest

There are many great features available to you once you register at RennTech.org
You are free to view posts here, but you must log in to reply to existing posts, or to start your own new topic. Like most online communities, there are costs involved to maintain a site like this - so we encourage our members to donate. All donations go to the costs operating and maintaining this site. We prefer that guests take part in our community and we offer a lot in return to those willing to join our corner of the Porsche world. This site is 99 percent member supported (less than 1 percent comes from advertising) - so please consider an annual donation to keep this site running.

Here are some of the features available - once you register at RennTech.org

• View Classified Ads
  • DIY Tutorials
  • Porsche TSB Listings (limited)
  • VIN Decoder
  • Special Offers
  • OBD II P-Codes
  • Paint Codes
  • Registry
  • Videos System
  • View Reviews
  • and get rid of this welcome message

It takes just a few minutes to register, and it's FREE

Contributing Members also get these additional benefits:
(you become a Contributing Member by donating money to the operation of this site)

• No ads - advertisements are removed
  • Access the Contributors Only Forum
  • Contributing Members Only Downloads
  • Send attachments with PMs
  • All image/file storage limits are substantially increased for all Contributing Members
  • Option Codes Lookup
  • VIN Option Lookups (limited)

difference in the electrical installation between cayenne s and cayenn

Apart from equipment specific differences no. HOWEVER all Cayenne have VIN specific wiring harnesses so its hard to find 2 the same

Hi,

I have a questiun about Cayenne S and Cayenne Turbo is there any difference in the electrical installation between this two versions? If anyone knows please help.

The question whas because I am changing the engine from Turbo version to S version. If I'll put the S ver. enginge including all electronical equipment and everything from the interior to a Turbo ver. carossery will it work with out changing the wiring?

engine management will be a problem, whats your project, replace a blown engine ?

The question whas because I am changing the engine from Turbo version to S version. If I'll put the S ver. enginge including all electronical equipment and everything from the interior to a Turbo ver. carossery will it work with out changing the wiring?

I have an Cayenne Turbo with blown engine and bought Cayenne S after accident, engine ok so i have all the parts needed to be replaced. To make my question more precised i am interested in the wiring if there are any differences betwen this two version. If ill connect all parts from S to the wiring (cables) that is on the Turbo will it work?

Well you will have to accept the turbo related electronics will be surplus, the dash will be impacted

There will be some need to reprogram the computers so PIWIS will be required

I have an Cayenne Turbo with blown engine and bought Cayenne S after accident, engine ok so i have all the parts needed to be replaced. To make my question more precised i am interested in the wiring if there are any differences betwen this two version. If ill connect all parts from S to the wiring (cables) that is on the Turbo will it work?

• 3 weeks later...
Well you will have to accept the turbo related electronics will be surplus, the dash will be impacted

There will be some need to reprogram the computers so PIWIS will be required

Many thanks for your help and fast replay. I decided to change the electrical instalation and everything is working fine right now.

Reguards,

Michał.

• 3 weeks later...
Sorry I do not, I thought it was sealed for life (haha)

Helldo not I o, again do you know maby how to refill oil in the gearbox?

But I do know right now you have to do it on a turned on engine first of all. There is a big screw underneath, screw it out and refill until the fluid start to come out and job done :)

Thanks for your quick respond anyway.