Welcome to RennTech.org Community, Guest

There are many great features available to you once you register at RennTech.org
You are free to view posts here, but you must log in to reply to existing posts, or to start your own new topic. Like most online communities, there are costs involved to maintain a site like this - so we encourage our members to donate. All donations go to the costs operating and maintaining this site. We prefer that guests take part in our community and we offer a lot in return to those willing to join our corner of the Porsche world. This site is 99 percent member supported (less than 1 percent comes from advertising) - so please consider an annual donation to keep this site running.

Here are some of the features available - once you register at RennTech.org

• View Classified Ads
  • DIY Tutorials
  • Porsche TSB Listings (limited)
  • VIN Decoder
  • Special Offers
  • OBD II P-Codes
  • Paint Codes
  • Registry
  • Videos System
  • View Reviews
  • and get rid of this welcome message

It takes just a few minutes to register, and it's FREE

Contributing Members also get these additional benefits:
(you become a Contributing Member by donating money to the operation of this site)

• No ads - advertisements are removed
  • Access the Contributors Only Forum
  • Contributing Members Only Downloads
  • Send attachments with PMs
  • All image/file storage limits are substantially increased for all Contributing Members
  • Option Codes Lookup
  • VIN Option Lookups (limited)

Looking for 997 GT3 for testing a new F+R bars

Brad Roberts

The bars have been tested on multiple 997 GT3 Cup cars, but we would like to get some "street" car testing in also. We will install it (factory trained Porsche tech, or your fav shop can do it)

It is a DUAL BLADE adjustable bar. The CUP cars have a single blade and lack any serious adjustment in the bar. The manufacturer is WELL KNOWN throughout the Porsche community and well respected. The range of adjustment on this new setup is flat out amazing!!

When the testing is done, you will be offered the bars for 50% less than what it sells for retail to the public (or we can reinstall your stock bars if you don't want the setup) I personally am eating the other 50% for testing purposes. Neither of us have a GT3 to test with (but I have easy access to 07-08 GT3 Cups)

Let me know if you are interested. Driver feedback is what we are looking for. If you know you are attending a track day in CA. soon and would like to test with us, send me a PM or email. We will buy lunch/dinner whatever.. :)

Here is the difference in numbers between the 3 bars:

post-2685-1221509404_thumb.jpg

post-2685-1221509480_thumb.jpg

post-2685-1221509486_thumb.jpg

B

Edited by Brad Roberts

Guess I should pre-qualify myself :lol:

21 years of Porsche wrenching from 356 to the latest Porsche Motorsports has to offer. Since 99 I have been on multiple factory backed and non factory backed GT3Cup/GT3R/RS/RSR teams competing in the ALMS and Grand Am. I work with shops and car owners.. and manufacturers all over the USA developing/installing new parts. I typically don't use the forums to find "test" people, but this is a unique situation (not everyone owns a 997 GT3 street car) oh yeah.. add in close to 18 years of computer consulting work.. I also run a couple of other Porsche related forums (on this same software)

B