Welcome to RennTech.org Community, Guest

There are many great features available to you once you register at RennTech.org
You are free to view posts here, but you must log in to reply to existing posts, or to start your own new topic. Like most online communities, there are costs involved to maintain a site like this - so we encourage our members to donate. All donations go to the costs operating and maintaining this site. We prefer that guests take part in our community and we offer a lot in return to those willing to join our corner of the Porsche world. This site is 99 percent member supported (less than 1 percent comes from advertising) - so please consider an annual donation to keep this site running.

Here are some of the features available - once you register at RennTech.org

• View Classified Ads
  • DIY Tutorials
  • Porsche TSB Listings (limited)
  • VIN Decoder
  • Special Offers
  • OBD II P-Codes
  • Paint Codes
  • Registry
  • Videos System
  • View Reviews
  • and get rid of this welcome message

It takes just a few minutes to register, and it's FREE

Contributing Members also get these additional benefits:
(you become a Contributing Member by donating money to the operation of this site)

• No ads - advertisements are removed
  • Access the Contributors Only Forum
  • Contributing Members Only Downloads
  • Send attachments with PMs
  • All image/file storage limits are substantially increased for all Contributing Members
  • Option Codes Lookup
  • VIN Option Lookups (limited)

Softronic ECU reflash on 997-1

gpt817

Do a search here. I know there is a thread regarding the Softronic flash. I have the Softronic on my 997 Turbo and it's awesome. I also have friends with the Softronic on their 997 Carrera's and they love it. Makes the car more responsive and increases the Redline. Plus you keep your stock map on your laptop in case you need to return the car to stock.

Ingat ka

:cheers:

Thanks PhilippJ, Kabayan ba tayo? :)

Yes, In fact, I ordered this morning a Softronic ECU from Billy of Vividracing. Ill just wait for the cables. The 997-1 is already quick in its stock set-up, what more with the Softronic reflash. 555hp will not be a problem to achieve. Best regards :cheers:

Edited by gpt817

Grabe talaga! Sabi tagalog ako!:rolleyes:

I actually spent a lot of time in the Philippines from 1997 to 2003. I still have a condo in Makati.

That's great your getting the Softronic flash. You may want to add a BMC air filter to go with it. It actually does make a difference.

Let us know how you like it.

:cheers: