Welcome to RennTech.org Community, Guest

There are many great features available to you once you register at RennTech.org
You are free to view posts here, but you must log in to reply to existing posts, or to start your own new topic. Like most online communities, there are costs involved to maintain a site like this - so we encourage our members to donate. All donations go to the costs operating and maintaining this site. We prefer that guests take part in our community and we offer a lot in return to those willing to join our corner of the Porsche world. This site is 99 percent member supported (less than 1 percent comes from advertising) - so please consider an annual donation to keep this site running.

Here are some of the features available - once you register at RennTech.org

• View Classified Ads
  • DIY Tutorials
  • Porsche TSB Listings (limited)
  • VIN Decoder
  • Special Offers
  • OBD II P-Codes
  • Paint Codes
  • Registry
  • Videos System
  • View Reviews
  • and get rid of this welcome message

It takes just a few minutes to register, and it's FREE

Contributing Members also get these additional benefits:
(you become a Contributing Member by donating money to the operation of this site)

• No ads - advertisements are removed
  • Access the Contributors Only Forum
  • Contributing Members Only Downloads
  • Send attachments with PMs
  • All image/file storage limits are substantially increased for all Contributing Members
  • Option Codes Lookup
  • VIN Option Lookups (limited)

HELP - Cornering lights stopped working - Cayenne Turbo 2005

Hello,

Until recently my cornering lights were working and they were amazing.

Unfortunately a couple of days ago they have stopped to work.

I opened the left hand side fusebox and noticed that slot 21 or 24 (can't remember but it was the one indicated in the book) was missing!!!

I inserted a 15 amp fuse in its position but the cornering lights are still not working :wacko: :blink: :(

I am really upset.

I haven't changed the bulbs however I did view the left hand side cornering ligh and seems to me it is ok.

I will buy a couple of new ones and see if they work.

I don't know if the fuse was there before and taken out as I put all fuses as per the porsche book recently as there were quite a few missing and some had the incorrect amp rating; I might had accidentally removed this!

Should the new bulbs not work, what shall I do or check?

Thanks in advance for your ccomments

• Moderators

If one of the bulbs has blown, the other stops working as well. I can not remember if this phenomenon occurs if the left bulb blow first or the right one, in any case there will be only one bulb blown.

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...

Well,... as an update,..

I bought the wrong lights!!! as I thought the ones I wanted were the high beam,... after changing the pair I realised that the cornering lights were somewhere else so I kept the old high beam ones for spares, and when I went to replace the cornering lights I saw the clear bulbs had changed into a solid white and black, so I only replaced the one which was blown as RFM mentioned above and tested them out and they were working fine so I also have a new spare for the future.

Thanks again for the tip RFM :thumbup: